Browns

Brownsfan1

It took you this long to expect disappoinent?

I said 2-14 weeks ago. This game really wasn't as bad as it could have been. I predicted 42 to 13 with the browns lone TD coming late in the 4th quarter when it no longer mattered. Neither QB had a good game. But that's what rookies do.

All you need to know:

Cleveland Browns rookie quarterback Brandon Weeden threw four interceptions in his NFL debut on Sunday. That was hardly the most embarrassing part of his day.

The 28-year-old quarterback was warming up before the game when he got caught underneath a 100-yard-long American flag unfurled by troops before the national anthem.

All you need to know:

Cleveland Browns rookie quarterback Brandon Weeden threw four interceptions in his NFL debut on Sunday. That was hardly the most embarrassing part of his day.

The 28-year-old quarterback was warming up before the game when he got caught underneath a 100-yard-long American flag unfurled by troops before the national anthem.

Yeah........ Saw that.

Should have known....

Not a Browns fan. (Go Bengals!) Did go to a game few years back in Cleveland. Worst experience of my life. Fans in Cleveland are worst!!!!!!! (I was purposely urinated on while trying to help my 3 year old go to the bathroom, because of my Bengals jersey)

I get pleasure in seeing pure misery in the faces of those inbred, trailer park, white trash Cleveland fans.

Apologies to the fans that do not fall into this category.

Every NFL team has fans that take shit too far. I got my head smashed into a wall while taking a piss at a redskins game in 2009.

Prior to that, everyone had been really nice.

I've not been personally attacked at a Bengals game, but I've witnessed Browns fans be assaulted. Let's not pretend there aren't a-hole Bengals fans as well. My biggest gripe with the bengals is that the stadium is half empty even when the team is decent. There may be more browns fans than bengals fans in the seats next weekend.

Being a season ticket holder at the Factory of Sadness since '99 and seen the Browns play in a handful of other stadiums, what LJ was subject to neither surprises me in Cleveland, or anywhere else. It's sad, but its true. A lot of "fans" (hate calling them that) think a pro football game is an excuse to turn into cro-magnon frat boys and act like they are at home in their own basement. But I have plenty of first hand knowledge to know that Browns fans aren't the worst. They have equal counterparts in 31 other cities.

Now as far as their offense, that is the worst in the NFL. Period.

I know what to expect at NFL games. It is what it is.
True. The losing aside, I do enjoy a good bit of the stadium experience, and enjoy spending time with friends that I have made there over the years. But I also know what to expect when it comes time to hit the head, get food, get past assholes. Though the wife and I are seriously discussing when it just takes away from the game experience too much, and just start watching them all at home. I have invested heavily in my televisions, might as well mazimize the investment.

I was a season ticket holder when I lived in Cleveland. I remember seeing these Bengal fans get full beers poured on them after the browns lost. On my way out I apologized for the ignorance of those fans and offered them to come have beer with my friends and I. Not all fans of the Browns are trash. I hate stereotypes.

I was a season ticket holder when I lived in Cleveland. I remember seeing these Bengal fans get full beers poured on them after the browns lost. On my way out I apologized for the ignorance of those fans and offered them to come have beer with my friends and I. Not all fans of the Browns are trash. I hate stereotypes.

It sickens me to hear this. I hope I am never withnees to that type of behavior. Maybe it is time for a change. Change can be slow, but hopefully it does happen and Browns fans can learn not to waste full beers :nono:

• Upvote 1

I was a season ticket holder when I lived in Cleveland. I remember seeing these Bengal fans get full beers poured on them after the browns lost

i did this 2 years ago.....

.....except the Browns won.....

and they were my friends and it was more of a shake up a bottle and spray them with it :p

Every NFL team has fans that take shit too far. I got my head smashed into a wall while taking a piss at a redskins game in 2009.

Prior to that, everyone had been really nice.

I've not been personally attacked at a Bengals game, but I've witnessed Browns fans be assaulted. Let's not pretend there aren't a-hole Bengals fans as well. My biggest gripe with the bengals is that the stadium is half empty even when the team is decent. There may be more browns fans than bengals fans in the seats next weekend.

I'll be at that game. Hopefully I don't get assaulted.

Being a Browns fan here in Bengals territory, I could make a similar comment....

Nobody has pissed on me yet though, that's really just kinda wrong.

ah yes 6 years spent doing that, my favorite being 07 when the Browns weren't completely awful and the Bengals were.

We were such dicks that year it was hilarious. Getting drunk as shit at the Browns backer bar which happened to have one of our friends as lead bartender and running around Campus mocking all of our bengal "fan" friends

I'll be at that game. Hopefully I don't get assaulted.

you going to the cinci game next week? You'll be fine as the stadium will be mostly Browns fans anyway. As you know the amount of actual Bungles fans can't fill the stadium :D