Browns

Brownsfan1

I am still optimistic about the team like usual. If Weeden continues to play like he did this week and not turn the ball over I will be happy. I only counted 3 bad throws that he made, granted that 2 probably would have been td's though. There was the one in the first quarter down the sideline to Mo Mas that he under threw and the one over the middle to Gordon where he needed to put in the back of the endzone. I think the 3yrd dump pass to Richardson is going to be the bread and butter because it really does take more than one guy to bring him down. I think it will be a good security blanket for Weeden to become more comfortable.

I was looking forward to seeing everyone's thoughts on the game today.

I am still optimistic about the team like usual. If Weeden continues to play like he did this week and not turn the ball over I will be happy. I only counted 3 bad throws that he made, granted that 2 probably would have been td's though. There was the one in the first quarter down the sideline to Mo Mas that he under threw and the one over the middle to Gordon where he needed to put in the back of the endzone. I think the 3yrd dump pass to Richardson is going to be the bread and butter because it really does take more than one guy to bring him down. I think it will be a good security blanket for Weeden to become more comfortable.

I was looking forward to seeing everyone's thoughts on the game today.

Yes I agree that the dump pass to Richardson is going to be our bread and butter but, I would still like to see a deep threat. Don't forget about Watson he has been our bread and butter since last year he has a little help now.

my thoughts are that they will probably draft top 5 again so they better draft a stud corner/safety and OLB in the first 2 rds

I do have to say I feel better about Weeden and agree on the dump off finally being a good thing. I'm glad MoMass is looking like an actual receiver but that will change with his next concussion. Greg Little sucks and Josh Gordon gets this full year before I make any judgements on him. Travis Benjamin is being misused, Alex Smith is the god damn worst TE since robert "

stone hands" royal and josh cribbs needs to NOT be returning kick offs

Edited by Bad324

my thoughts are that they will probably draft top 5 again so they better draft a stud corner/safety and OLB in the first 2 rds

I do have to say I feel better about Weeden and agree on the dump off finally being a good thing. I'm glad MoMass is looking like an actual receiver but that will change with his next concussion. Greg Little sucks and Morgan gets this full year before I make any judgements on him. Travis Benjamin is being misused, Alex Smith is the god damn worst TE since robert "

I feel that Cribbs has been doing pretty good on the returns.

I do have to say I feel better about Weeden and agree on the dump off finally being a good thing. I'm glad MoMass is looking like an actual receiver but that will change with his next concussion. Greg Little sucks and Morgan gets this full year before I make any judgements on him. Travis Benjamin is being misused, Alex Smith is the god damn worst TE since robert "

I concur on all points. Also, I was at the game and the Bengals have almost no fans; there were almost as many Browns fans there. It was the home opener and there were tons of empty seats. Also, most of the fans I did meet were annoying tardbillys. Lastly, I'm pretty sure someone got murdered at a bar across the street from our hotel. Good god was I glad to get out of that city.

I forgot about Travis Benjamin. He probably would make a good return man.

he looked pretty good in the preseason, I believe they also had Trevin Wade return some in the preseason and he looked pretty quick

I like Cribbs, he has been awesome but it just seems his skills are quickly diminishing. If this front office somehow sticks around next year, I can't see them bringing him back though unless its for real cheap

he looked pretty good in the preseason, I believe they also had Trevin Wade return some in the preseason and he looked pretty quick

I like Cribbs, he has been awesome but it just seems his skills are quickly diminishing. If this front office somehow sticks around next year, I can't see them bringing him back though unless its for real cheap

The front office will be lucky to be there next year. Trevin Wade? Is he still on our roster?

The front office will be lucky to be there next year. Trevin Wade? Is he still on our roster?

yup he was the last DB kept.

I wouldn't mind keeping Heckert but at the same time if he goes I won't be sad. Shurmur and Homgren need to GTFO with the quickness

I think we should keep Homgren get rid of Shurmur and Heckert.

I just cant see anyway Holmgren stays if the rumors are true and they want to bring in Banner from Philly. Holmgren just doesn't get Cleveland which is why I have no issue with him being gone. I also don't like their style of trying to fit players into their system as opposed to fitting the system to their players which has always been a Holmgren trait obviously passed down.

I just cant see anyway Holmgren stays if the rumors are true and they want to bring in Banner from Philly. Holmgren just doesn't get Cleveland which is why I have no issue with him being gone. I also don't like their style of trying to fit players into their system as opposed to fitting the system to their players which has always been a Holmgren trait obviously passed down.

I agree that Holmgren is trying to fit players into his system but, I think that is going the right direction by adding to the existing talent we have. If the rumors are true about Banner he will probably wipe the slate clean again. Which means that we will be rebuilding yet again. I am just tired of rebuilding every year.

I agree that Holmgren is trying to fit players into his system but, I think that is going the right direction by adding to the existing talent we have. If the rumors are true about Banner he will probably wipe the slate clean again. Which means that we will be rebuilding yet again. I am just tired of rebuilding every year.

The one sign of promise I have that it won't be a complete rebuild is the fact that the Eagles and Browns philosophy is rather similar now since Reid is a Holmgren guy

The one sign of promise I have that it won't be a complete rebuild is the fact that the Eagles and Browns philosophy is rather similar now since Reid is a Holmgren guy

I hope that holds true. Look at the teams that are successful they all have one thing in common continuity.