Kershaw Vapor III Folding Knife

r1crusher

Found this on Woot this morning.

Woot - Kershaw Vapor III Folding Knife Expired

Can be had in straight or serrated blades. You can also flip the clip on this as well to make it more effective for general use or defense. Save about half on it.

UPDATE! WOOT IS AT IT AGAIN! IF YOU MISSED THE PURCHASE OF ONE OF THESE LAST TIME YOU CAN PICKUP A DIFFERENT MODEL W/ SPEED ASSIST NOW!!

Kershaw Compound Folding Knife

Edited by r1crusher
  • Upvote 1

I carry a kershaw everyday. Lifetime free sharpening too!

:confused: Wwwhhhaaaatt? From Kershaw? I've never heard of this.

EDIT: Holy crap! I just read their warranty page and they will do it for free, less the postage of course, but that's cool!

Edited by r1crusher

Yep, lifetime sharpening! I ordered 2 as soon as I sat down at my PC this AM, even though I have another brand new Kershaw back home from Woot a while ago. I LOVE partial serrated blades, definitely multi use and comes in handy.

I don't carry my other Kershaw daily because it's a little big and heavy, and the handle is ROUGH, like real rough, but it's my carry when I'm going places with the fiance' and a CCW isn't possible.

I like my Kershaw Half Ton's too, had 2, gave 1 to my dad, no partial blades when Woot gets them, but they are tiny little tough guys.

I would so order one of each if they had the speed assist on them.

Do you like this? No h*m* any tips for using it becasue right now, the other Kershaw I have has it and I hate it. I always feel like I'm about to cut my thumb off, lol.

I also hate the locking mech, when folding on the speed assist, I feel like it takes 2 hands to do, which I don't like.

Any tips bro? And YES I have small girly hands like I have girly feet, just ask KTMBrian about the boots I sent him for his son, he's 13 I think and has the same size feet as I do LOL.

Couldn't pass this up. My edc is a ken onion chive but the point is busted off....ad far as sharpening I use a lanske on mine, puts a perfect edge on every time.

I've put points back on. It takes all day or two, but it can turn out looking nice.

edit: what no one ever tells you, is that you don't need a sharp point. The tip cuts better with a very small sharp radius at the tip. Like 1/32-1/16 radius or something.

Edited by ReconRat

Recieved mine today, overall very happy especially with price, sturdy and seems like it will hold up well, little bigger than i expected but fits in pocket nice while clipped. Very sharp from factory as well.