iPhone 5

Scruit

I want the one that alerts me when I near a pasta place or stop club, there an AP for that?

"Gentleman's club" locator apps:

"Strip Clubs" app

"Strip Me" app

Should be able to filter for "pasta" in one or more of these:

Top 9 Restaurant Locator Apps

None are Johnny-tested nor approved, since I has one of dem evil Android devices.

Does your tracking # still show today for delivery? Mine is in Memphis still.

Mine too. Mine is being shipped std overnight which I would guess most if not all are. They did my 4S that way also. I'm guessing but keeping them all together an shipping overnight makes it easy to prevent people from getting them early.

I went from a Droid to IPhone last year, will never even consider another Droid or anything less than IPhone. And this is coming from someone who thought of the followers as "sheep" back in college and right out of it. I had a Nano once, Gen1, hated it with a passion but used it because my GF at the time got it for me. It broke after 2 years and sits at my house(I think). Swore after that I'd never buy another Apple product, now got an Iphone4, nothing special, but DANG, it does EVERYTHING, and does it well.

Granted I am not tech savy like some, and don't care about all the apps, etc. but when I need a phone to work, it does, GPS, Camera, Email, all of it. My droid NEVER once worked with my Email account, even after having Verizon at 3 locations work on it. Same thing at the end of its life, went to 3 Verizon's all looked at it because it kept saying memory was full, I had 0 apps, 0 songs, 0 pictures, etc. They put a new card in it after transfering it, same thing. Phone was a POS, my Fiance's Droid sucks, my friends Droid sucks, its funny to me when I tell them about how great my phone works and they get mad.

I send text messages from my phone, they get it 3 days later or not at all, my friends do the same to them, same thing, so no, it's not my phone.

I like my galaxy, the bigger screeen is a feature that suits me very well. Also being able to use backup batteries for when charging is not an option is great.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/apple-iphone-5-vs-samsung-galaxy-s3-spec-showdown/

I know most here aren't in Cinci but AT&T announced the availability of 4G LTE in Cinci today- Yay! Just in time for the iP5

http://www.att.com/gen/press-room?pid=23377&cdvn=news&newsarticleid=35399&mapcode=mk-att-wireless-networks|wireless

I was in Cinci last weekend and AT&T's LTE was up and running. Pretty fast. They need to hurry up and launch it in Cbus.

Edited by CleaveTheGreat

wait wait wait wait wait... you mean ATT hasn't hit columbus with LTE yet?

Verizon already has it in jefferson

Thats why I just made the switch back to verizon this morning, WAY more 4G than AT&T. This thing is blazing fast compared to 3G.

Sep 21, 2012 7:57 AM COLUMBUS, OH/On FedEx vehicle for delivery

Doesn't matter when it arrives. My wife will sign for it an I'll be out at work/Karate until 7:30 so I won't get to play with it.. :-P

are there any new features? Won't it be exactly like your current iPhone, only longer?

can't blame you there, I had the droid x2 for a week before getting irritated.

I've been more than understanding. I was going to get the Samsung Galaxy S3 but my friend and his wife have them and she;s been having similar issues to me (corrupted images, crashing) and his started getting flaky once the put ICS on it. I'm done with pulling my phone out and having it crash/reboot while I'm dialling.

My wife and I were able to pick up a 5 for her at one of the local AT&T stores this morning. Walked in at about 10:00 and grabbed the last one - talk about luck.

So far I really like it - the new form factor feels good and the phone itself is very quick. The biggest improvement is definitely the LTE - it's really fast in our area.

I'm still not sure that I'm going to upgrade anytime soon as I'm still happy with my 4 (wife liked hers as well, but it was having some malfunctions), but I'll see how my wife likes hers over the next few weeks.

I honestly find that a smart phone is a necessity now. I have directions to any location in an instant....mapquest is no longer necessary. I get email, can check bank accounts, can submit schoolwork.... Basically I can do anything that I can do on my laptop anywhere...with few exceptions.

I love Android. I had the Xperia X10 which was a piece of shit. Then I got the Vibrant (Galaxy S1) and I loved it. I hacked the crap out of that thing, rooted it, put ROMs on it, changed the boot animations and sound effects. It was a lot of fun and I thought the iPhone sheep were dumb.

Then I had my upgrade and decided to see what it was all about. Verizon offered a 2 week trial with any phone and so I got the iPhone thinking I would just come back and grab the Razr Maxx. Never even went back to the store. I have a jailbroken iPhone 4s and I love it. With a jailbroken iPhone you can do anything that you can do on Android. The screen is better than almost any other Android phone and iOS is very nice and smooth. When I got the iPhone I picked up an HTC tablet. It's ok but the iPad Mini is coming out in a month or so and I'm first in line.