iPhone 5

Scruit

4g LTE phones are supposed to be able to browse and talk at the same time.

the iphone 5 is the only phone so far that can't using verizon or sprint the article says.

Its because they used a single chip for both LTE and legacy networks. Most everyone else uses 2 chips. I would have been happy with a slightly thicker phone if it meant both talk and surf but I honestly dont talk much so its not the end of the world to me. In fact, I think after 2 years with AT&T I had somewhere around 5,000 roll over minutes, which I think is the limit haha.

Can you browse and talk at the same time on Verizon? I thought the answer was already no. One carrier lets you do that but it's no Verizon, unless that supposedly changed...

You couldn't in the past because their data and voice used the same type of signal on Verizon.

Now that the phone is equipped with 4g you can browse and talk at the same time since voice has it's own signal and data has it's own signal.

• 1 month later...

That is up to you, I personally use iTunes for everything music related since I have an iPhone, iPod, iPad and Mac although I have used it as my sole music organizer even on my pc since I got my first iPod 7+ years ago. Once you get used to it, you may end up doing the same thing just for simplicity sake. It's the best music player/organizer IMO especially if you use options I mentioned in a previous post.

Edited by JStump

Im trying to just put on Itunes what Im going to put on the phone. Ive got tons of music on the computer and only want to put about 5-6 gigs worth on the phone. I thought it might be easier to use I tunes as a "phone only playlist". Not sure its going to be as easy as I thought.