Riding to Deal's Gap / TN April 25-27

Earache

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys have a kick ass time and ride hard....Wish I could make it with you guys sucks I have to work next weekend.:cheers:.

I head down there 7-8 times per summer and always post up before I go - you can make the next trip!

SOrry you guys decided not to come along (yer all little nancy-boys), but things happen.

I'll post up any pictures that I take so you can feel bad for not going - or feel good about not going (depends on how much it rains).

Next time!

Eric

glad it didnt rain on you guys, i ffound myself at the track this weekend insted.:grin:

but i would still love to ride with you guys down to the gap. just post up next time you guys go and i will see what i can do. and i want to see the pics now.

Haha, I missed you guys by 1 day. I was there thursday and Friday but we were in Charlotte on Saturday. No rain on my days there. Was the forest fire still burning. Did you check out zeephoto.com and killboy.com for pictures of yourself getting all leaned over? How many of you went, on what bikes?

To all you guys complaining about riding down there, it's not a bad ride no matter how you cut it. Even the highways are pretty curvy down there due to all the hills. That's not to say your not gonna flat spot your tire, but if your excuse for not riding is wearing out your tires then I'm not really sure what to tell you. When you ride your tires wear out, that is how it works.

We were there on Thursday and Friday as well - might have ridden right past one another and not known it. Only saw rain for about 30 minutes one day and that was it.

The fire was out, but you could still smell it.

There were 8 of us in total;

1 - ST1100

1 - ST1300

1 - VFR800

2 - CBR600RR

1 - R1

1 - CBR1000

1 - GSXR 750

So we had a little bit of everything.