OSU Tickets 9/22

Steve Butters

You would think after the jerseys for tattoos debacle that they wouldn't put pictures on the tickets of Buckeye players with large tattoos on them. I like tattoos, jussayin'....

Stoneburner wasn't part of Tattoo-gate - he only was arressted for pissin' in public during the Memorial golf tournament this summer...:nono:

<sigh>

Thanks mquick

N/p and thank you again! You want to know what sucks thou? I was getting them for my son's 17th b-day, which is the 23rd. And I let him know about it Thursday night after his practice, he's a senior and plays varsity football. Well Friday at school one of his team mates that is being scouted by osu, tells him he can get him in the game with a sideline pass! So that really trumped my gift! :mad:

So wife post tickets on FB we get our money back, no big deal right. WRONG today roll's around and his team mate's says his Dad decides he needs to be the one going to this game if there's a sideline pass. :wtf: So what a F'd up ordeal for my son's B-day. First he was excited enough about A deck seats, then next day finds out about sideline pass, 3rd day getting ready to watch game on TV. The wife and I are P.O. And will talk to this kids father, at least I hope it's talking, lol