FS/T 2011 ninja 250R SE

Exarch

I am selling/trading my ninja 250R. I am the second owner(bought at 643ish miles) The bike now has 3,800+ miles on it. It was layed down once on the right side and does have some rash from it and a small ding in the tank. I have had the bike serviced twice since owning it. once at 1,200 miles and once at 3,400 miles.

The bike runs great and the rash can be painted over as there is no cracking. Great beginner bike. Asking $3,000 obo

List of upgrades:

Two Brothers Carbon Fiber 'Black Series' Slip-on

Kawasaki Solo Seat Cowl

Pazzo Green Shorty Levers

Yoshi Steering Nut and Oil Cap

Zero Gravity Dark Smoke Windscreen

Factory Pro Jet Kit

Pro Grips

Custom LED Integrated Rear Light

Competition Werkes Fender Eliminator

Proton Flushmount Front Turn Signals

Spiegler Stainless Steel Brake Lines

Titanium ProBolt Kit

20120922_125259_zps856813ce.jpg

20120922_125248_zps1dbf9d54.jpg

20120922_125241_zps2311a29e.jpg

20120922_125234_zpsb034f071.jpg

20120922_125224_zps6b3d91fa.jpg

Lil tear in sticker from using the helmet lock quite often.

20120922_125212_zpsa8b46224.jpg

20120922_125204_zps96ccab41.jpg

20120922_125155_zps29e2ec43.jpg

20120922_125137_zps28084507.jpg

tiny dent from the tank slap. The dark green is just plastic filler(easily removed just using fingernails) and it is also used over some other minor rashes.

20120922_125126_zps4f8ba2c5.jpg

Here you can see the rash spots in dark green, all very minor.

20120922_125115_zps154db308.jpg

Here you can see the rashing on the muffler bracket.

I also have the stock windscreen, stock seat, stock muffler, stock levers, stock signals and some other stock parts for the bike. The toolkit is included aswell.

Here are what people paid for their new ninjas from a dealership(remember tax, shipping and all the other hidden charges)

http://www.kawiforums.com/ninja-250r/187626-help-out-door-price-2012-250r.html

A new ninja 2011r 250R SE was $4,200 + 1,000 or so in fees making it $5,200 OTD + $1,500 in upgrades = $6,700. This is for the people not interested in the bike(not my target buyer) that have never owned a ninja 250R new seem to be hating on. My target buyers are women and new riders, not experienced riders. I am asking for less than 1/2 what the bike is worth new(with upgrades) , not $800 less than what the bike is worth like some are saying.

For anyone buying/selling a bike please do your research, I don't want t to see anyone being taken advantage of

Edited by Exarch

I'm just going to leave these here, so that prospective buyers have a better understanding of the condition/history of the bike being offered and the quality in which maintenance/repairs were done.

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=91589

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=91805

I thought 2011 250's were f/i...interesting...glws

Nope, some were fuel injected, but this one isn't. I'm not sure if the fuel injected ones were only sold in certian states to meet emissons requirement or if they were sold in every state.

I do however know they sell FI conversion kits, but those are quite pricy. I have never had a cold start issue and never had to touch my choke, so seemed kind of pointless.

I'm just going to leave these here, so that prospective buyers have a better understanding of the condition/history of the bike being offered and the quality in which maintenance/repairs were done.

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=91589

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=91805

I did say it was laid down... Everything was installed and sodderd properly. Want to check it out yourself go for it. You act like installing a new clip on and mirror is a tough job. Also doing wiring work is part of upgrading to LED(every single person who upgrades to an LED system HAS to do it)

The old owner didn't add a dioed kit or the LED relay(which was purchased) for the hazard probalms. btw anyone can look it up, it is a super common issue on the ninja 250r, actually its an issue on 100% of the 250rs. here is a link to prove it.

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oG7tkG1FxQonoADadXNyoA?p=ninja%20250r%204%20way%20hazard%20led%20problem&fr2=sb-top&fr=yfp-t-701

I also have the paperwork from Vista kawasaki who serviced my bike the first time and from Competition accersories who serviced it the second time. I guess they have no clue what they are doing either, so unless Cheech is doing all the work on someones bike they did a garbage job.

Edited by Exarch

I did say it was laid down... Everything was installed and sodderd properly. Want to check it out yourself go for it. You act like installing a new clip on and mirror is a tough job. Also doing wiring work is part of upgrading to LED(every single person who upgrades to an LED system HAS to do it)

The old owner didn't add a dioed kit or the LED relay(which was purchased) for the hazard probalms. btw anyone can look it up, it is a super common issue on the ninja 250r, actually its an issue on 100% of the 250rs. here is a link to prove it.

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oG7tkG1FxQonoADadXNyoA?p=ninja%20250r%204%20way%20hazard%20led%20problem&fr2=sb-top&fr=yfp-t-701

I also have the paperwork from Vista kawasaki who serviced my bike the first time and from Competition accersories who serviced it the second time. I guess they have no clue what they are doing either, so unless Cheech is doing all the work on someones bike they did a garbage job.

Nice dig at the end. It so happens that I bought my 600rr with a "custom" wired integrated harness which consistent of wires being twisted together then bound with electrical tape. I quickly ripped all that out and replaced with a 6-wire automotive wiring harness which I sourced (here, in case you're wondering). I don't claim to be a motorcycle mechanic, however when I'm doing a wiring job I want it done to last, not from some guy who after seeking then ignoring the advice of those who are more experienced just laughs it off with a "lol, good enough" and moves on. It also so happens that you've done an excellent job documenting all this for posterity. Honestly, if I were you, I'd hold onto the bike until March/April when the feeding frenzy starts and then post it on CL. When you do this, I'd just skip posting it on OR entirely. I'm pretty confident in saying you've managed to pollute the pool of people that might be interested.

Nice dig at the end. It so happens that I bought my 600rr with a "custom" wired integrated harness which consistent of wires being twisted together then bound with electrical tape. I quickly ripped all that out and replaced with a 6-wire automotive wiring harness which I sourced (here, in case you're wondering). I don't claim to be a motorcycle mechanic, however when I'm doing a wiring job I want it done to last, not from some guy who after seeking then ignoring the advice of those who are more experienced just laughs it off with a "lol, good enough" and moves on. It also so happens that you've done an excellent job documenting all this for posterity. Honestly, if I were you, I'd hold onto the bike until March/April when the feeding frenzy starts and then post it on CL. When you do this, I'd just skip posting it on OR entirely. I'm pretty confident in saying you've managed to pollute the pool of people that might be interested.

Asking advice on what to do shows I actually cared enough not to rig it up the wrong way or use the wrong parts. My dad ended up doing all the saudering on the bike and nothing is twisted together and disconnecting pairs were used where they should be. A heavy grade(think there are pics one of the links you posted) was used for the final wraping of the wires to keep them from being exposed to moisture.

I could care less what some people here think of me, sure I had some fun before and everyone wants to hold a grudge for it. I admit, I trolled the site, but all that shit was a while ago.

The bike was well taken care of aside from the one minor slide and anything that was wrong(aka the poor wiring job, which wiring needs to be redone anyhow when upgrade) was fixed the right way to last.

Not sure what an online personality would have to do with taking care of a bike. I have meet a few people here, I'm sure they have found me to be generous, quite, laid back and can vouch I didn't ride my bike very hard(quickaccord was with me when I laid her down)

I would be more worried about buying a bike from someone who always raced/stunted it and always bragged about how hard they ride it and treat it like junk. I prefer to take care of my things :)

• Upvote 1

*solder.....not sodder or sauder.....solder....it says it on the package.

Damn it! Beat me to it. I was thinking of being more of an ass about it though. Carry on... :D

Edit: "Sodder" is one who lays sod; "Sauder" is a village in Northwest Ohio that explores life in the 1800s. "Sauder" also makes furniture of varying quality. Couldn't resist.

I admit, I trolled the site, but all that shit was a while ago. :)

Without seeing the bike, I would offer you $1100 to start negotiations.

$3455 Asking Price

-300 Fairing cost + labor

-400 Tank cost + labor

-345 10% deduction, 2330 miles(KBB avg.) vs 3500+ miles (actual)

-345 10% deduction, dropped/wrecked (unknown status)

-345 10% deduction, the market now has F/I, CBR250, and Ninja 300

- 34 1% deduction, Fall is a buyer's market

-200 OR Discount Price (most sellers offer a discount)

______

+135 Windshield (Per KBB)

+135 Seat Cowl (Per KBB)

______

$1656 = Most I would pay

• Upvote 1