FS/T 2011 ninja 250R SE

Exarch

Without seeing the bike, I would offer you $1100 to start negotiations.

$3455 Asking Price

-300 Fairing cost + labor

-400 Tank cost + labor

-345 10% deduction, 2330 miles(KBB avg.) vs 3500+ miles (actual)

-345 10% deduction, dropped/wrecked (unknown status)

-345 10% deduction, the market now has F/I, CBR250, and Ninja 300

- 34 1% deduction, Fall is a buyer's market

-200 OR Discount Price (most sellers offer a discount)

______

+135 Windshield (Per KBB)

+135 Seat Cowl (Per KBB)

______

$1656 = Most I would pay

Even though I think the OP is a total douche bag and will most likely kill himself on anything larger, the price is a bit high, but it would be a bit of a stretch to get only $1656 for it. I'd say it is worth $2500-$3k all day long no matter what the condition as long as decent and not all scratched to shit and back.

But, as a newer rider, he seems to think all that bling bolt on shit is worth something. It isn't. Some of it actually has lessened the value.

GLWS, but $3200 is only $799 off retail. I think you will be $3k or lower to get it sold...

Thanks yall, pics are up :) . I adjusted the price as was suggested. The bike has around $1,500 worth of upgrades on it tiger, I would rather keep it and teach my wife to ride instead of letting it go that low. She wants to learn to ride, but I'd rather buy her a beat upcheapo bike or a scoot to learn on.

I'd have to say, $3000 is likely a fair price, but considering the time of year, I would be prepared to take a little less - $2750? Not really an offer, but you can get a new one for $4200, and I'm sure that price will drop out once the 2013s hit the stores and the winter months come...

I'd have to say, $3000 is likely a fair price, but considering the time of year, I would be prepared to take a little less - $2750? Not really an offer, but you can get a new one for $4200, and I'm sure that price will drop out once the 2013s hit the stores and the winter months come...

Ya, I'm not expecting too much interest this time of the year, but figured it cant hurt to post it. I'm not too hung up on a price, but I wouldn't let it go for next to nothing. It's a great bike all n all and runs very strong(even on cold mornings/nights) with just a few cosmetic defects.

The sooner I can sell it though the faster I can get another bike(unless the wife decides she wants this one) if it was up to me I would keep this bike for work and buy another bike for fun.

Under $3k is about what it will take. Again, you're new at this, but what you added is no benefit nor anything to increase value. It would be like adding for every tank of fuel you put into it. Or, new tires and thinking you are going to get that much more out of it.

The exhaust is a shitty exhaust and the plastics are beat to shit and back. I'd say $2500-$2800 max.

or you could just keep your nose out of everyone elses thread.

who gives a shit what someone wants to sell something they own for.

if your not gonna buy it leave it be.

he can price it at 10k doenst mean he is gonna sell it, but he can put whatever price on it he wants.

you just like to come in and shit on everyones threads. "exhaust is shitty and plastics are beat to shit"

keep your "expert opinions" to yourself from now on

Uh, have you followed this guy's threads at all? Maybe you're just butt hurt from some other issues?

Wow...

OK, GREAT stuff you got on there. Well worth slightly below retail price for a new, shiny and well maintained one. Carry on.

Oh, and Hob - it's a public forum. Guess you missed that part. Just trying to educate or put some thoughts out there for possible consumers. If you have issue, I suggest that you just read or maybe add something constructive to the thread. But, bashing me and targeting me seems to be easiest.

• Upvote 1

I could give you a 1.75$ for that ninja since its not fuel injection. So I could find Ringo and race him and become a new stunt bike.

Yea good luck finding a fi kawi 250. Won't see one unless your overseas. As for the Honda it's under powered compared to the kawi. Give it some time $2500-3000 should get it.

You can easily get 3k for it if your patient. All the "upgrades" people say dont add value or how your scratched fairings take away from the value generally dont matter or are something a first time rider with no experience will not care about. Some newer riders will actually view the add ons as a bonus. Its a used bike, not a show bike, not a new bike, so it will likely not be perfect if it has been ridden.

• Upvote 1

You can easily get 3k for it if your patient. All the "upgrades" people say dont add value or how your scratched fairings take away from the value generally dont matter or are something a first time rider with no experience will not care about. Some newer riders will actually view the add ons as a bonus. Its a used bike, not a show bike, not a new bike, so it will likely not be perfect if it has been ridden.

I haven't read the whole thread yet, but thank you. Statistics show that a new rider will likely drop/laydown a bike shortly(within a year) after owning his first bike. I and I'm sure quite a few other people on here have seen first hand that this statistic is pretty accurate.

The ninja is more of a learner/first time bike due to it's lack of power in my opinion, you pretty much arn't going to be able to grab enough throttle to make the bike do a wheelie and the bike is 1/2 the price of a bigger bike(new) so wrecking it will not be as costly and it is great for younger riders due to its cheap upkeep(cheap insurance and very easy to maintain and great on gas)

Yea good luck finding a fi kawi 250. Won't see one unless your overseas. As for the Honda it's under powered compared to the kawi. Give it some time $2500-3000 should get it.

Kawasaki just released their 300 which is FI but you'll pay a lot more for it.

As for OP, that's not a bad price but this late in the year will make it harder for it to sell. If you kept it until spring you'd get what you're asking a lot quicker.