Track day riders - a "How To" for STT riders...

Moto-Brian

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll be fine. Just pay good attention to getting the lights taped and all things like turn signals, wheel weights (a HUGE missed area) and make sure there is absolutely NO anti-freeze in her.

If you have any issues or concerns/questions, PM me and I will try and help. We look forward to seeing you there. What event?

not sure yet its to early to tell. buisness is picked up so im just playing it by ear now. it prob wont be any of the first ones in the year maybe middle of summer im hoping!

not sure yet its to early to tell. buisness is picked up so im just playing it by ear now. it prob wont be any of the first ones in the year maybe middle of summer im hoping!

That's when I'm hoping to make my first. The sooner the better though.

dunno yet sounds like both of us are shooting for early middle summer. i was gonna actually make sure a few people on here were going to be there just to have someone hold my hand and i dont make an ass of myself.

dunno yet sounds like both of us are shooting for early middle summer. i was gonna actually make sure a few people on here were going to be there just to have someone hold my hand and i dont make an ass of myself.

You will have instructors that will do just that.. Just show up and have fun. You will love it but I have to warn you that it is addicting.