wayne

mudrunnerz

Maybe, Opening day is Saturday so i need to go out and smack a doe and then I am sure I will have more than a few cold ones watching the game saturday night, if you bubby's dont go to early i may be in.

Why are you hunting does?

very possibly.

If you try it can happen!

Maybe, Opening day is Saturday so i need to go out and smack a doe and then I am sure I will have more than a few cold ones watching the game saturday night, if you bubby's dont go to early i may be in.

What's your idea of not to early? We can always meet you at trail head around lunch time or so.

kinda what i did trail side.:D..if i end up going ill drop the bowl and hit it with some cleaner Saturday afternnon

I hope you get it cleared up and ride Sunday!

your driving you tell me lol

Hows P3 sound again? I kinda like that spot, and I'm planing on skipping bar night so hopefully pick you up by 8am, putting us at P3 around 9:30ish

Why are you hunting does?

Because the one spot I have this year i have to kill two doe's before shooting a buck so I want to get them done early so I am not pissed when a 160's class walks by my stand and i have to watch him walk.

One of these days I'll have to make it down there. The next 4 weekends are no good though.

I have a z-400 I got last year and its only been out like 3-4 times. Do I need all the plates and registration crap to ride at wayne? So far its only been on private property and I haven't done all that.

Dang, guess I gotta get on that. I have one delay, and that is the dealership I got it from (online) never gave me a title, only a bill of sale. Research tells me the quad was a repo, but that all liens are satisfied. Hopefully I don't have to much trouble getting it plated and registered.