wayne

mudrunnerz

One of these days I'll have to make it down there. The next 4 weekends are no good though.

I have a z-400 I got last year and its only been out like 3-4 times. Do I need all the plates and registration crap to ride at wayne? So far its only been on private property and I haven't done all that.

Also you are required to purchase a trail permit to ride at Wayne. There like 12 bucks a day $45 for a session pass, and they have a weekend or a week pass idk about the 3rd option. But well worth the $45 if you can make it down there 1/2 a dozen time or more per session, which is like mid April to mid December. Trail permits are not required at other State atv parks ie Perry Richmond furnace ect.. Just Wayne National Forest near Nelsonville, Oh and Hanging Rock, Oh.

Looks like I am out. My kids last softball game is sunday.
Looks like I'm out now. The wifey has the weekend off. Its prob the first weekend we both have had off together in 4 months....have fun ya stay safe

Well that sucks, lol j/k GL at the game and have fun with the wifey!

Was a good ride, right around 50 miles. Ran into a couple riders from the Buckeye State off rode riders. I guess Saturday was busy as all get out there, free trail pass day! I never herd of that, but I guess they do it once a year?

Either day should be fine. Both if Adam ever gets the camper down to Williams. :skunk: (closest I could find to a mud smiley)

I'll be in N.Y that weekend but hoping to get a couple camping trips in soon, i love the weather for camping this time of year!

Will be at Begleys this weekend arriving friday around 11 leaving sunday around noon. Come by look for the blue YZF250r and big boobed blonde!

See ya there

:D Looks like we are going camping this weekend boys!!! :lol::campfire::drink::tagteam:

• Upvote 1

14th might work for me, but not 100% sure, definatley not the 13th
Either day should be fine. Both if Adam ever gets the camper down to Williams. :skunk: (closest I could find to a mud smiley)

Well then lets try for the 14th! FYI 33 West is closed when you leave main trail entrance. To get back home you can go east, and take the 1st right turn it's Called Haydenville road. And this road takes you back to 33, road turns into 595. Or continue on 33 East towards Nelsonville, and you can get on the new Bypass, it's open for East bound traffic only!