My girl took 5th! - Bikini Competition!

flounder

So a few months back, my girlfriend started training to do figure competitions. Part way through they told her that due to her naturally slim build that they thought it would be better if she competed in the bikini category instead so she did.

Well this past sat was her first show and she managed to take 5th. For those of you that dont know, many of these girls compete for years and may or may not place, let alone in their first show ever. She put in a ton of hard work and Im really proud of her.

Anyway, here she is. She is the one on the left in the Green suit.

If you have something negative to say, please keep it to yourself as you have no idea the hard work that goes into something like this. I can respect your opinions of how you think a female should look but this is not the place to voice it if these types of events are not your thing.

2012-09-22_21-03-41_758_zpsab648083.jpg

2012-09-22_21-03-45_214_zps2a5178bd.jpg

2012-09-22_21-01-38_428_zps7db605e4.jpg

2012-09-22_21-02-40_672_zps0ea17d55.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a lifter and have seen the hard work that goes into making a body look like that. Amazing amounts of discipline are needed.

Way to go on her success and next time she'll be #1 if she maintains the work ethic.

What was her body fat %?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Congrats man, that's legit for first comp. for sure. College friends sister actually won the figure contest and her pro card. Only her 2nd competition, so let your girl know it's possible.

Dude at the gym was supposed to compete 2 years in a row in this show, missed weight both years, but still does teh same workouts with the same trainer..... I love trainers that are jokes and just take peoples money, love them.

Mad props to her man, I've always wanted to compete but can't make myself stay on the diet long enough to do it. Lame I know.

All those chics are...awesome. I wrestled for 13 years and can certainly respect the hard work and dedication it takes to make a body look like that.

Not a negative comment, but the one thing I don't get about these types of competitions is what is the need for the super (fake/real?) tan? As a person sometimes referred to as being a Ginger, I feel my race is being discriminated against. :(

The darker the tan the more defined your muscles will look in most cases. I saw the title and thought I was going to see some Quaker Steak Bikini contest pic. I was getting ready to tell the op what a terd he was. I was surprised. Like everyone has been saying it takes a ton of work and discipline to be competitive in a sport like this. Congrats to her!

The heavy spray tan is because it helps bring out muscle definition under the bright stage lights.. All the girls get sprayed by 1 or just a couple of tan people that come to the shows. Its like an assembly line for tanning 3-4 coats the night before, 1 touch up in the morning Before Pre judging, another touchup before final judging

Edited by flounder

The heavy spray tan is because it helps bring out muscle definition under the bright stage lights.. All the girls get sprayed by 1 or just a couple of tan people that come to the shows. Its like an assembly line for tanning 3-4 coats the night before, 1 touch up in the morning Before Pre judging, another touchup before final judging

yup sounds exactly like what my step sister has to do for her figure comps