My girl took 5th! - Bikini Competition!

flounder

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I joined in 2006 and you were dating her right? I also remember seeing her post before. I'm surprised she is still with you after all these years and still not married. Most will say this is a waste if you don't propose after a year. You ever locking the relationship down? :lol:

Beautiful wife, on stage, tiny bikini, motivated, in shape....he had better lock it down because there will be a line forming behind him really soon.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

I joined in 2006 and you were dating her right? I also remember seeing her post before. I'm surprised she is still with you after all these years and still not married. Most will say this is a waste if you don't propose after a year. You ever locking the relationship down? :lol:

I've been with the same woman for 16 years without being married trust me it's locked down. I will laugh at the fool that would try to step up to show me how it's supposed to be done mostly because she would eat them alive.

Beautiful wife, on stage, tiny bikini, motivated, in shape....he had better lock it down because there will be a line forming behind him really soon.

Nah, if he has to lock it down, to get her to stick around, then she's not gonna stay around.

I've been with the same woman for 16 years without being married trust me it's locked down. I will laugh at the fool that would try to step up to show me how it's supposed to be done mostly because she would eat them alive.

:lol: Nice

I brought it up because most women want that commitment of marriage.

I've been with the same woman for 16 years without being married trust me it's locked down.

I approve this message :)

I was with the same woman for 13 years. We figured what the hell and got married...separated after about a year...divorce finalized after 2.5 year...haven't spoken to her in years.

So they don't look like that all the time, its just a spray on tan for the show? I'm ok with that then. Where are these competitions held? I just started a spray on tan business 2 seconds ago and I'd like to help out!

You're too late. I started a rub on tan business 3 seconds ago. I am hiring at the cost of cost $50 an hour to the employees.

:cool: