Getting cold time to play with more guns

JaronsToy

I've got a few on the winter want-list.

Beretta 84 in .380

CZ75B in 9mm.... probably with an upgraded finish

1911... still shopping for a reliable brand

Benelli M2 or M4

Chances are good that I'll make at least 3/4 happen. I've been in sell-mode for a couple years, so it's time to re-stock the safe.

Start saving for long range set up and pick up a progressive press. Other than that I have all my bases covered that I need hardware wise right now so I will just be stockpiling ammo and hitting the range on my normal weekly trips as usual. There are a few things I have been wanting accessory wise ill probably pick up also.

Guns scare me. you all should be ashamed.. buy a knitting kit or something and make yoursleves gloves or hats for the winter and stay warm.

crocheted mittens will be at a premium during the zombie apocolypse. It will be necessary, however, to install rails and forend grips on your knitting needles to combat the repetitive stress injuries as a result, and also install taclights and red-dot sights to ensure accurate embroidery in the absence of commercial power.

Not sure if mine is the BTVS or not I'll have to go check.

I'm looking for the model with a SS barrel and thumb hole. If I don't come across one at a decent price used I'm just going to shell out the extra money to get the TRR SR so I can suppress it down the road.