The Tuesday "Keep the Sunny Days a'Comin" ride

Blitz

Tuesday looks to be a nice day this coming week. I may be a bit early but there is a route I have found and I want to get together with some guys and ride it. I have ridden portions of this route separately but never this loop all at once. These roads are a combination of the best roads I have ridden so far in Ohio.

Meet at McDonalds in Buckeye Lake around 2pm (time is subject to change depending on who is riding. Adjustments are up for discussion). Pace will be moderate to spirited, but anyone is welcome. We wait for all at any intersections or road changes.

Head out towards 668 on 204 thru Glenford. 668 South thru Somerset til it turns into 664 in Junction City. Beautiful and clean 664 to 216. Take 216 through New Straitsville (no moonshine this time of year...that I know of) til you get to 78. 78 North to Mconnelsville. This road blew my mind when I rode it the other day. It's like a mini mountainous section. Unbelievable road. Then we'll gas up and take 669 back North to Somerset and back to 204 via 757, Up until two days ago when I rode 78, 669 was my favorite road.

This loop is epic. Can't believe these roads exist in a loop.

Post up if you're interested. Adjustments can be made for time and location of meetup if necessary.

Awesome. Times work of you Kman?

I have school from 11-1ish in Columbus so if any Columbus guys want to ride with me back to Buckeye Lake for the meet up you're welcome to. Just post and let me know.

Awesome. Times work of you Kman?

I have school from 11-1ish in Columbus so if any Columbus guys want to ride with me back to Buckeye Lake for the meet up you're welcome to. Just post and let me know.

Could always meet at the 7-11by the taco bell there on high street. Blitz following you would be a good idea seeing as all I have really done is city riding in Columbus don't really know my way around much outside of that lol.

Edited by Kmanlyst

Columbus guys, lets just meet at the Shell gas station right off the Brice rd exit from rt 70. It's joined with a McDonalds and in front of HhGregg and Staples. That way we avoid the 71&670 construction and I go t know my way around downtown well enough to meet there.

So just take 70 east to Brice rd and go North on Brice rd and the Shell is on the left.

I'll probably be there around 12:45. Post up here if there's any questions.

Yeah, I messed up. I was thinking the shell station and McDonald's at 256, which is the next exit down. I'm at the Burger King that is on Brice rd. just off the freeway and North in Brice. I may pop down to the shell station south of the freeway to see if you guys are there. In in an old beat up blue ford f150.

Sorry for the mix up. It would have been worse if I was downtown l.

Glad we rode back the other way almost missed out on a damn good ride,thanks for the invite I had a blast kinda makes up for having to work during the dream ride. I have video editing right now but sadly three of you guys were so far ahead I didn't get much of you :D

That's more like it, I always wondered why central didn't have big turn outs for group ride with so many great roads close by, blitz and hutch will be happy from now on as more and more riders are having the twisty bug

Yea but Hutch needs to get his twisty bike on the street