Miles road in a year?

ridein

How many miles you ride depends on you, your life situation and what it allows. My first year I picked up my bike in April with my permit, rode until Sept on that. I picked up 6,000 miles. The following year I managed to get in 9,000 miles with quite a bit of crap going on.

Last year I picked up a cruiser that had 25,000 miles on it. It now has 43,000 and going. I have missed a lot of riding this year due to my life being very hectic but hell I ride when I can and enjoy it.

4000 to 8000, depending on the season's activity. I ride to work almost every day and everywhere else. I'll store the bike over Winter from first salt on the roads till good weather in March.

I've tried to hit 10,000 in a year, but without some greater distances to work, or some long distance adventures, it won't happen.

Ride? I thought this was a guns and politics website? :dunno:

Since I'm at less than 5 miles each way to work, I have less than 2k miles in this year. I MAY have more than 1500. We've had a lot of family stuff going on, so that has cut into my riding, as well.

5150 on my 250 that I bought in March (commuting & local transportation) + 4620 on my 1000 (speed touring only) + about 1000 on my wife's Ducati 696 (one 540 mile Ohio river run + around town a bit) that she hasn't ridden this year.