Dreamride Media Thread: The (coldest) Ride of the Year!

Dizzledan

nice videos, keep em coming :)

fiji can you pass me a small clip, just the part where u guys are setting off from the starting place and another minute of you guys riding the twisties,

if you can upload that to mediafire.com i can download it from there without loss of quality

BvP5Y.jpg

I think the guy and in all black looks like Hutch black twin...lol!!! Oh, to be as cool as you Tim. :-)

I don't get it

Me neither :dunno: I think Hutch and I look more alike than he and the rider in black......of course, I'm the porkier and older twin bro :D Hutch is built like a freaking Steak Tank! And my friends think I'M a big guy - DAMN! Was good to meet ya Hutch, would've liked to chat but we had a schedule to keep with photoshoots and routes to ride.....ahh, so goes the lives of rockstars :rolleyes:

Fast group ride video is saving... Its about 50 min so... Its taking a WHILE lol. I had to upgrade my YouTube account... SOOO worth it ;). I'll post the link when its done. Might be tomo night cause the upload will take a min.

Jdon can u edit up a small clip of about 1-2 min and send it to me, just the part where u guys are starting and may be some other nice sections of the road, don't need much just couple mins. And upload it to some file sharing site like mediafire etc

Jdon can u edit up a small clip of about 1-2 min and send it to me, just the part where u guys are starting and may be some other nice sections of the road, don't need much just couple mins. And upload it to some file sharing site like mediafire etc

Yes, once this is done saving and I start uploading it I'll cut it up a bunch and send a smaller one to you via mediafire.

Cool

well, I just had to break the big video into smaller chunks... when my comp tried to save the mp4, the file got corrupt. I had to break it into 4 pieces. Hopefully, as I am saving smaller files, I will be able to upload them. Its going to take a little longer than I expected. I'll send you the 1st one cause that has us passing the other groups... It is saving now.

One favor, can u guys identify urself and people u know for sure on the group pic, this is so that I don make any mistakes when naming if I plan to do so in the end.

Due to time restraints planning on making a simple edit, plan was to go with comic book route at first, but now thinking of doing a "dream ride" thingy.

Dark hair, gray beard, stylish green one piece suit, riding red Honda.

When or if you get any video with I in it please speed it up. Whenever I see video of someone else riding I think why is that idiot going so fast don't they know that shit is dangerous. When I see clips of me riding I think, "Why am I going so slow.” Must be kind of like not liking to hear your voice recorded.