Guns for sale, MP KELTEC AR BULLPUP

MidgetTodd

Chrome/Green PF9 is mine, thanks again Dale.

And you weren't joking, shooting that pistol is not what I'd call "pleasant" experience. Sucker is light which = lots of recoil with a not so comfy grip. Plus side is that it fits in a pocket nicely.

Todd also forgot to mention that there is a like-new Remmy 870 with extended mag tube, only 10-15 rds through it. Original box, lock, and manual included for only $250.

And you weren't joking, shooting that pistol is not what I'd call "pleasant" experience. Sucker is light which = lots of recoil with a not so comfy grip. Plus side is that it fits in a pocket nicely.

That chrome is sexy, I almost kept it for myself. If you put a Houge Handall JR on it you will enjoy shooting it. Night and day difference.

Todd also forgot to mention that there is a like-new Remmy 870 with extended mag tube, only 10-15 rds through it. Original box, lock, and manual included for only $250.

I have no idea what you're talking about. If we had one for that price I already have a buyer for it.

I just bought a couple more used guns today. The 9C might be spoken for already.

M&P9C with trijicon night sights and apex trigger. Custom stipling still in the original box. Real nice shape, $500. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=499263690097943&set=a.113137232043926.12695.106127216078261&type=1&theater

Also got a Smith and Wesson 342PD, which is the 5-shot Scandium J-Frame with titanium cylinder (.38 special). They discontinued this version in 03, and its got some holster wear. Still in pretty good shape overall, function wise its perfect. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=499276340096678&set=a.113137232043926.12695.106127216078261&type=1&theater $375 SOLD

Ruger 22/45 22LR, Threaded barrel and pic rail for optic. Its used, but its never been fired. $350. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=499270713430574&set=a.113137232043926.12695.106127216078261&type=1&theater

Edited by 8mmDale

Dale, Todd picked up my ar30 said he was taking it to the store.

Yeah he brought it up on Sunday. Well be showing it off this week, its on the shelf with a tag on it. Im guessing it will be on Gunbroker pretty soon as well.

Dale

Funny you say this, my wife was trying to decide between the PF9 and the LC9, well she decided to go with the LC9 because she wanted the safety(totally her decision i wasnt even with her when she bought it, i wanted her to get a .38spl:rolleyes:) and i shot it for the first time this weekend and i think it shoots very smooth and semi pleasant for a small gun. And i have shot my friends PF9 and i do recall a little sting to the grip as well like you are saying, and size wise they are identical

Funny you say this, my wife was trying to decide between the PF9 and the LC9, well she decided to go with the LC9 because she wanted the safety(totally her decision i wasnt even with her when she bought it, i wanted her to get a .38spl:rolleyes:) and i shot it for the first time this weekend and i think it shoots very smooth and semi pleasant for a small gun. And i have shot my friends PF9 and i do recall a little sting to the grip as well like you are saying, and size wise they are identical

I think you made a wise choice between those two. She would not enjoy shooting the Keltec in its default configuration. I was shooting standard ammo too by the way, not P+. Funny, the manual says you can shoot P+ ammo but doesn't recommend doing it frequently. :confused:

Just got another Keltec PF9 (Black/Black), and a Rock Island Armory M1911-A1 FS which is the 9mm version.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=499987360025576&set=a.113137232043926.12695.106127216078261&type=1&theater

Man I wish I had the extra scratch - I'd be on that 1911...

Details on said AR's? Very close to pulling the trigger on a PSA model and would like to compare.

Here are the stats from Delton's site:

Barrel:

• Chrome Moly Vanadium
  • M4 Feed Ramps
  • 16" Length
  • 1x9 Twist
  • A2 Flash Hider
  • Manganese Phosphated
  • Phosphated under Front Sight Base
  • Taper Pins on F-Marked Front Sight Base
  • Threaded Muzzle
  • Heavy Profile

Chamber:

• 5.56 X 45 mm

Bolt And Carrier:

• Phosphated 8620 Steel Carrier Assembly
  • Carpenter 158 Bolt HPT/MPI Tested
  • Heat Treated and Plated
  • Mil-Spec
  • Chrome Lined Carrier Interior
  • Carrier Key - chrome lined, attached with Grade 8 Screws
  • Properly Staked & Sealed Gas Key

Handguards:

• Carbine Length
  • Aluminum Delta Ring
  • Single Heat Shield

Upper Receiver:

• Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum
  • Flat Top with M4 Feed Ramps
  • Hard Coat Anodized
  • Mil-Spec
  • Ejection Port Cover and Round Forward Assist
  • Right Hand Ejection
  • Bore's surface is coated with dry film lube, over the anodized surface

Lower Receiver:

• Hard Coat Anodized
  • Mil-Spec
  • Aluminum Triggerguard
  • Semi-Auto
  • Aluminum Mag Catch Button

Buttstock:

• M4 6 Position
  • Reinforced Fiber
  • Mil-Spec Sized Tube

Weight:

• 6.6 lbs Empty

Length:

• 36.375" Fully Extended
  • 32.625 Collapsed

Accessories:

• Hard Case
  • 1 - 30rd Magazine
  • Gun Lock

Here are the stats from Delton's site:

Barrel:

• Chrome Moly Vanadium
  • M4 Feed Ramps
  • 16" Length
  • 1x9 Twist
  • A2 Flash Hider
  • Manganese Phosphated
  • Phosphated under Front Sight Base
  • Taper Pins on F-Marked Front Sight Base
  • Threaded Muzzle
  • Heavy Profile

Chamber:

• 5.56 X 45 mm

Bolt And Carrier:

• Phosphated 8620 Steel Carrier Assembly
  • Carpenter 158 Bolt HPT/MPI Tested
  • Heat Treated and Plated
  • Mil-Spec
  • Chrome Lined Carrier Interior
  • Carrier Key - chrome lined, attached with Grade 8 Screws
  • Properly Staked & Sealed Gas Key

Handguards:

• Carbine Length
  • Aluminum Delta Ring
  • Single Heat Shield

Upper Receiver:

• Flat Top with M4 Feed Ramps
  • Hard Coat Anodized
  • Mil-Spec
  • Ejection Port Cover and Round Forward Assist
  • Right Hand Ejection
  • Bore's surface is coated with dry film lube, over the anodized surface

Lower Receiver:

• Hard Coat Anodized
  • Mil-Spec
  • Aluminum Triggerguard
  • Semi-Auto
  • Aluminum Mag Catch Button

Buttstock:

• M4 6 Position
  • Reinforced Fiber
  • Mil-Spec Sized Tube

Weight:

• 6.6 lbs Empty

Length:

• 36.375" Fully Extended
  • 32.625 Collapsed

Accessories:

• Hard Case
  • 1 - 30rd Magazine
  • Gun Lock

Thanks Dale. I'm an idiot. I just re-read Todd's post and when I first read it I though it said "Delta" Echo not Delton.:facepalm: BTW, thanks again for the Bersa. The wife really likes it.