Bus driver uppercuts black girl

ScubaCinci

Shitty part is he is going to lose his job have charges filed against him and probably have to go to court ordered anger management. I don't see a problem with what he did but unfortunately in the court of public opinion he will be treated as if he started a second holocaust.

"Muh nigga gunna beat da breast off you" I don't even follow ebonics. It's like she's so stupid she can't even be angry and speak simultaneously.

What the hell is wrong with people:confused: That video was hysterical. I love how she flips from gangster bitch Barbie to "you guhnna jayle" the second her bluff is called.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

She hit him first while he was still driving the bus... That's a felony

Yes, if it went to court, I bet he could argue that she hit him, while he was operating a public transport. That has to count for something? She could have put their lives in serious harm's way...

Awesome video.

I'm surprised the thread title hasn't had a complaint and edited to just "teenage girl". O.R use to be moderated much heavier I've noticed. Oh, the monkey comment would've gotten some in trouble back in the day too. There are many different races on here people. This isn't a "white-power" forum.

Just sayin' :dunno:;)

Edit: Looks like the "monkey" comment by MOTOZACHl got edited by kawi-kid. I think others should know who said it so when they meet him they will know what he is really thinking. :)

Edited by NinjaNick
  • Upvote 1

Awesome video.

I'm surprised the thread title hasn't had a complaint and edited to just "teenage girl". O.R use to be moderated much heavier I've noticed. Oh, the monkey comment would've gotten some in trouble back in the day too. There are many different races on here people. This isn't a "white-power" forum.

Just sayin' :dunno:;)

I can change it...I had copied the title from another forum post. She's also not a teen according to the article linked above..

• Upvote 1

The monkeys comment on the other hand was a bit much.

Indeed, although tame to comments made where I had originally found the vid. It's unfortunate that people of that ilk are still abound and worse yet, have a large sounding board known as the internet.

Shitty part is he is going to lose his job have charges filed against him and probably have to go to court ordered anger management. I don't see a problem with what he did but unfortunately in the court of public opinion he will be treated as if he started a second holocaust.

I hope not!!

He has a bus load of people with their life in his hands.

This bitch hits him while he is driving. He has the piece of mind to put the bus in park before he gets up and hits her back.

He is my hero!!!

She should be thrown in jail for endangering everyone's life.

Similar laws to someone on a plane!!!

The driver will almost definitely lose his job, but I do question what the fuck they expect him to do...

The girl was clearly begging to be punched in the face. That doesn't mean I think the driver should have done it though. I understand where he's coming front, but he's screwed. My only hope is that she doesn't win a civil suit against the RTA. That will cost the taxpayers plenty.

Walking out of Chipotle in Dayton I was holding the door open for ppl behind me as I always do. Some black lady says "betta hold the do fo me cracka". I shut the door in her face and she blew up on me. I told her it's a courtesy and my parents raised me to be respectful and at her age she should have learned the same by now.

She had to be at least in her 40's. I just don't understand how ppl can be so illiterate and disrespectful to other people.

This guy is awesome. Hopefully he knocked some sense into her.