walking dead

snot

Its working now. Had to watch non-HD for a minute then switch back. Time Warner can still kiss my ass. If it wasnt for the wife i would have ditched there asses along time ago. Tried the Hulu thing for while but she didnt like it.

I wasn't really too thrilled about it either. Rick just needs to get his shit together and realize hes going crazy. I wonder if the group with catch back up with deryl and merle

I would say those 2 are not going to be on their own too long. People like Deryl too much.

the episode really lost me with the ghost of lori. im not a lori hater or anything, but really? complicating the already huge amount of conflict at this point wasnt really neccessary. its like theyre trying to make things too complex. its also a little unreal to me.

the episode really lost me with the ghost of lori. im not a lori hater or anything, but really? complicating the already huge amount of conflict at this point wasnt really neccessary. its like theyre trying to make things too complex. its also a little unreal to me.

I'm not real insightful or anything, but liked the timing of Lori's "ghost". Rick is Mr. Leader, and the noob group has been biding their time waiting to meet him. He meets them, puts up a tough front, then freaks out. The noobs must be thinking "WTH?".

"Nobody's getting shot".

Where did everyone go when they went upstairs, and will Rick really kick the Noobs all out of the prison?

I didn't read the comic books, so don't be a spoiler re: Tyrese.

I was able to get one ticket for the Walking Dead meet and greet at the Playhouse in downtown Cleveland on Feb 14th. Actually, the wife bought it for me, cuz she rocks.

The characters MAggie and Darrel along with a few of the writers are hosting a meet and greet, Q and A session. So, this should be neat, or possibly very super lame.

If I get a chance, i will ask about when will they go out forging for fuel and new clothes and crossbows / arrows. Unless that is part of the character identuity, like they do on the cartoon shows, where the characters have the same garments on the whole time.

Rick's over acting is about ridiculous. The rest of the cast is good enough to redeem him but I'm getting a little tired of his breathless, non eye contact making, high pitched indecisiveness.

Glenn apparently has some deep seated issues about watching his ol lady get porked by Da Gubernator.

Merle's a piece of shit and I imagine after some conflict Darryl will kill him and return to the fold.

I think Hershel's younger daughter is getting hot for Rick.

It was laughable that the blonde chick (forget her name) was able to give a 30 second impromptu speech that totally soothed the tensions in Woodbury.

the episode really lost me with the ghost of lori. its also a little unreal to me.

So ghosts are an impossibility but you're okay with the existence of zombies in an apocalyptical world?

Though I concur, the ghost shit is ridiculous. The writers don't have to show us his visions fo us to feel that he is going a bit crazy.

I hadn't expected the ghost at all, in the books he just talks to her on the phone. Interested to see what happens with Darryl and mearl too, if he's too evil for Darryl to handle or what. Also looking forward to the retaliation strike between the governor and the prison, if that works out like the books or not. Seems every season they stray farther from the original story line, which is cool with me, makes for more surprises.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with meefzah. Rick is annoying the shit out of me. That dumb blonde bitch is pissing me off too. I would have killed just about all of them by now if I was there. I think most of us would be doing better than them if a zombie apocalypse was in fact possible.