walking dead

snot

wish they would change their cloths already *puke

I bet they all smell really bad, and have bad breath, too.

Personal hygeine, first thing to go in any zombie apocalypse.

That's why my go bag contains 14 sticks of deodorant and a box of Altoids.

Well they made a point at the end to show Maggie and Glen holding it, i bet they will have a little "family" going. Maybe maggie is knocked up and will start breast feeding it? Darryl will likely go on some bad ass baby forumla runs too.

Where the hell did Carol go?

If they had a lick of sense, they would have been gathering formula and other baby needs over the last six months in preparation. Of course, since they haven't shown the sense to make any other preparations since the zombie apocalypse started means they will start scrambling now and do more stupid stuff. That's why it's a tv show.

I was pretty shocked that they killed off Lori. I kind of figured that T-Dog would meet his demise before the end of this season. Now with the death of Lori, Rick is going to be all psycho. It should make for some interesting TV.

Umm... Lori isn't dead bro...

According to the comics I believe she is perfectly fine, unless they change it up. I wish she was dead though.

It's based on the comics, not following it exactly. She dead or undead, no way to make her reappear perfectly fine.

+edit. Crap, now that I post that, what if Carl didn't put a bullet in her, and that carol broad found her? Wasn't she the one the old guy had been training?

Edited by imaposer

+edit. Crap, now that I post that, what if Carl didn't put a bullet in her, and that carol broad found her? Wasn't she the one the old guy had been training?

Exactly what I was thinking. Carl probably didn't shoot her and he probably stopped/slowed down the bleeding so she doesn't bleed to death and the one chick could probably stitch her up from what Ursula taught her.