Reintro (I think) from Pickerington

CB350

I've been a member since I purchased a 1972 CB350 about five years ago. At the time, I joined Ohio Riders Forum but don't remember if I introduced myself. Regardless, the CB350 decided to spill its guts on the highway and I sold it for parts.

Fast forward to the middle of Sepetember when I received a 2006 Kawasaki ZX6R (which is for sale) in a trade for my 98 Mustang GT. Then, yesterday I picked up a heavily customized 1978 Kawasaki ZX1000.

So, I am back in the riding game at last.

Despite riding for years, including two years in Monterey, CA where I spent hours upon hours riding along HWY 1 right on the ocean, my skills are rusty. So I am taking my time getting back up to speed.

At some point soon, I will be looking for a group of riders to replace my riding buddies from CA. We were an eclectic group that consisted of everything from a 1965 BMW, to a state of the art (for that time) CBR600 - and everything in between.

I've been a member since I purchased a 1972 CB350 about five years ago. At the time, I joined Ohio Riders Forum but don't remember if I introduced myself. Regardless, the CB350 decided to spill its guts on the highway and I sold it for parts.

Fast forward to the middle of Sepetember when I received a 2006 Kawasaki ZX6R (which is for sale) in a trade for my 98 Mustang GT. Then, yesterday I picked up a heavily customized 1978 Kawasaki ZX1000.

So, I am back in the riding game at last.

Despite riding for years, including two years in Monterey, CA where I spent hours upon hours riding along HWY 1 right on the ocean, my skills are rusty. So I am taking my time getting back up to speed.

At some point soon, I will be looking for a group of riders to replace my riding buddies from CA. We were an eclectic group that consisted of everything from a 1965 BMW, to a state of the art (for that time) CBR600 - and everything in between.

this is your 1st post so id say you never did...welcome