Anyone know where to sell jewley?

chevysoldier

There's a number of stores that buy jewelry - just about any pawn shop or jewelry store. I wouldn't expect much - spot price less 15% on gold/silver/platinum, cut glass price on jewels. You may be better off on eBay - but not much. Unfortunately, jewelry is one of those things that's great on the primary market, but terrible on the secondary. If it's a large chunk of gold or silver you may do ok...

There's a number of stores that buy jewelry - just about any pawn shop or jewelry store. I wouldn't expect much - spot price less 15% on gold/silver/platinum, cut glass price on jewels. You may be better off on eBay - but not much. Unfortunately, jewelry is one of those things that's great on the primary market, but terrible on the secondary. If it's a large chunk of gold or silver you may do ok...

sounds like it's like dealing with car lots. everything you have is worthless everything they have is worth a million bucks

sounds like it's like dealing with car lots. everything you have is worthless everything they have is worth a million bucks

Exactly - if you can find a place that will pay close to spot (within 5-10%) I'd say that's about the best you'll find. It'll be worth more as gold than as jewelry. If there are stones and they're graded (and you have papers), your best bet is to remove the stones, eBay them up, and sell the gold outright.

Diamond cellar,one store is at Easton, second on sawmill.

I'll check into them.

Van, he is on Main Street in Reynoldsburg and is an actual jewlery store not just a "we buy gold" place. I can drive by there tonight if you need some more info just PM me.

I'll swing by and see what they offer me.

Sell it here. Maybe try Shaws in CW.

Probably a little out of my way. Would give me a good excuse to have a beer with ya though.

Allens Coin or Arlington Coin and Watch Works might be worth a shot.

Where are they at?

I got more than I thought I should at Lev's on main St. But it was scrap at scrap prices.

Maybe I'll check them out too.