Tell me another one, teach!

jester3681

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2012/10/25/lewis-center-olentangy-school-teacher-fired-after-alleged-marijuana-grow-operation-found.html

According to The Columbus Dispatch, Van Schaik said that her husband ran the grow operation without her knowledge.

So, your husband had 12 pot plants in your house and you were unaware? This is who is teaching America's youth... :nono:

too hard to tell at this point.....its possible this guy had a "man cave" type of room where he hid stuff, possibly with a walk in closet or a secondary room branching off of it (like a finished basement with a bedroom attached to it, etc)

HIGHLY unlikely (especially if even the kid knew about it, obviously it wasnt a huge secret or hidden well)...but some bitches are clueless

She's a teacher the broad was probably selling it at school.

Denial is always the first defense. I pulled a guy over and as soon as I got to the drivers door all I could smell was air freshener and cheap cologne. I noticed about a dozen air fresheners strewn all over the car. I called the k-9 unit out and the dog alerted to the car. When we searched it we found 42.5lbs of pot wrapped in packaging tape hidden in the car. The guy claimed he didn't know it was there.

almost every person I know who currently teaches SHOULD smoke weed. Kids are fucking awful these days and the stories I get from my teacher friends re ridiculous. Not to mention what teachers have to put up with administrations and what not. Its all garbage to blame the teachers, its the stupid fucking kids that are the problem

Edited by Bad324

almost every person I know who currently teaches SHOULD smoke weed. Kids are fucking awful these days and the stories I get from my teacher friends is ridiculous. Not to mention what teachers have to put up with administrations and what not. Its all garbage to blame the teachers, its the stupid fucking kids that are the problem

It's kind of true if the kids weren't buying her husband wouldn't be selling.

It's kind of true if the kids weren't buying her husband wouldn't be selling.

I'm currently not allowed to visit my girlfriend where she teaches because I would not be able to control myself and would verbally assault several of the little soul-less children at her school

Not to mention in that neighborhood I won't set foot in it without carrying and since I can't carry in the school I refuse to go there

I'm currently not allowed to visit my girlfriend where she teaches because I would not be able to control myself and would verbally assault several of the little soul-less children at her school

Not to mention in that neighborhood I won't set foot in it without carrying and since I can't carry in the school I refuse to go there

Lol. I dated a girl who worked on an old folks home and she would tell me how the old guys would punch her and stuff. We will just say I have different opinions on how to handle that then she did.

That's the whole reason I couldnt be a teacher. My mom kept telling me and telling me all through college that I should be a teacher. F-THAT!!!! I had to quit babysitting for extra money cuz I wanted to strangle all the little brats!!!

That's the whole reason I couldnt be a teacher. My mom kept telling me and telling me all through college that I should be a teacher. F-THAT!!!! I had to quit babysitting for extra money cuz I wanted to strangle all the little brats!!!

Parents aren't parents anymore they don't pay attention to what their kids are doing. The rather let the schools and day cares raise their children.

Parents aren't parents anymore they don't pay attention to what their kids are doing. The rather let the schools and day cares raise their children.

OH I've noticed that. I look at what some kids do these days and I'm like damn my dad would have taken a belt to my ass if I even considered doing something like that. and that wasnt even that long ago. Scares me what parents are gonna be like in 20-30 years from now let alone any longer than that. :nono:

OH I've noticed that. I look at what some kids do these days and I'm like damn my dad would have taken a belt to my ass if I even considered doing something like that. and that wasnt even that long ago. Scares me what parents are gonna be like in 20-30 years from now let alone any longer than that. :nono:

No shit. My old man would beat my ass, but now these kids can call DSS its a joke. I agree I fear what the future parents are going to be like.:wtf:

My cousin threatened to call DSS on my uncle. My uncle handed him the phone and said if he called DSS he better call 911 and tell them to send an ambulance because he was gonna beat his ass. My cousin never called?

:lol: Thats awesome. :lol:

My cousin threatened to call DSS on my uncle. My uncle handed him the phone and said if he called DSS he better call 911 and tell them to send an ambulance because he was gonna beat his ass. My cousin never called?

Sounds like something my dad would do!!!...Oh WAIT...HE DID!!! Then my brothers got to be A LOT bigger than him so then he chilled down a bit. But he used to pull shit like that all the time.