My daughter wants to be a biker chic

Gunner75

My wife asked her what she wanted to be for halloween, and she originally said a police officer. Well looking at Meijer, and walmart, plus the costume stores they didnt have a costume that didnt cost 50+ for a kid, so we talked her out of it. She decided she wanted to be a biker chick instead. Im a proud papa...

007-6.jpg

008-4.jpg

• Upvote 1

Very cute.. Now you must ride her from house to house on halloween so they get the full effect of the costume. :D

I wanted to, god knows the weather was nice for it, but my wife said no. And i figured since my mother in law was there i would like to keep my nuts intact. My mother inlaw is scared to death of bikes.

I wanted to, god knows the weather was nice for it, but my wife said no. And i figured since my mother in law was there i would like to keep my nuts intact. My mother inlaw is scared to death of bikes.

Yeah but if your literally just walking it from house to house what's the big deal? I'm not sure how far apart the houses are in your area but here they are one after another.. Well it was a thought. She still looks cute regardless.. :)

Sounds like it's time for a new wife and mother-in-law