Heyyy I'm Meegs!

Meegs

I guess to answer some of the questions; I'm from central Ohio and I'm not looking for a bike right now. I'm really just here more to read about other people's experiences and advice until I could even afford one anyway. So needless to say I probably won't be contributing to the threads much lol

It is all good. I am sure we can arrange to get you out and take you for a ride. See what you like and what feels right. There are all different kinds of rides and depending on what you want to do most often, I am sure we can make recommendations.

One size fits all is a bit hard to come by but there are a few rides that do a better job than others. Then there is cost and some of the better and nicer rides might set you back a bit more but it will be worth it in the long run.

Welcome to the site and enjoy.

It is all good. I am sure we can arrange to get you out and take you for a ride. See what you like and what feels right. There are all different kinds of rides and depending on what you want to do most often, I am sure we can make recommendations.

One size fits all is a bit hard to come by but there are a few rides that do a better job than others. Then there is cost and some of the better and nicer rides might set you back a bit more but it will be worth it in the long run.

Welcome to the site and enjoy.

Yeah, I don't think anyone would mind giving her and her friend that don't have bikes a ride around cbus...

conspiracy-keanu.jpg?1321901003