Heyyy I'm Meegs!

Meegs

Wipe your feet and c'mon in. Have a seat. Leave your shoes on though, and don't put your feet on the furniture. Don't touch anything without washing your hands afterwards. It can get a bit grimey in here.

Watch out when seeking "experience." You may find that experience offered is not experience you seek. Keep your spray can of bullshit repellant handy. You may need it often.

:orrocks:

• Upvote 1

Keep your spray can of bullshit repellant handy. You may need it often.

Aint that the damn truth, :welcome3:

Ninjachic, you are slacking in your required posting of your pics...Now that its obvious you have a friend/roommate on the site, theres no reason to not post them as you both can take each others pics:D

Aint that the damn truth, :welcome3:

Ninjachic, you are slacking in your required posting of your pics...Now that its obvious you have a friend/roommate on the site, theres no reason to not post them as you both can take each others pics:D

Sorry I'll be sure to work on those pics for you. and btw, I dont have a roommate.

I guess to answer some of the questions; I'm from central Ohio and I'm not looking for a bike right now. So needless to say I probably won't be contributing to the threads much lol

Edited by Meegs

So needless to say I probably won't be contributing to the threads much lol

I'd say by the fact that your introduction thread is at 3 pages in less than 24 hours, you've done a fine job at contributing. Don't be shy, we all good natured for the most part. :D