Hello

HeavyDuty

Thanks everyone glad to see some ladies on here almost nothing better than a beautiful woman on a bike.

Warning I have a warp sense of humor I hope I don’t offend too many of you it’s all in fun and winter is coming.

You've been married longer than I've been alive.

Hi.

LOL hell then my Rice Grinder is older then you I may be and old foggy but I still can give a lot of the you youngons a run on the twisties. Been riding close to 45 years and have been down hard 2 times and a few close calls. One time on I90 out in Elyria near Midway Mall a delivery truck carrying 4 X8 sheets of drywall had 10 sheets of blown off the truck and landed standing strait up in front of me I hit 3 of them at over 60mph glad I had my helmet on or it would of knock me off the bike only damage was a broken mirror. Everything looked like we landed in a vat of flour.

New old guy here been riding over 40 years Hope to make it 40 more

Here looking for some new adventures and roads to ride Married over 37 years 2 grown boys 3 grand kids

Welcome. I've been married about as long as you have been riding. It's slabbin for me. Riding twisties is just too dangerous at my age.