Hello from Toledo

BugginsDR

Just droppin in real quick to say hello.

I ride a Suzuki Dr650 and enjoy every moment on it. I belong to another forum but it's more just for info, was looking for something a little more local along with maybe some rides and I think I may have found it :D

Thanks for the warm welcome folks! Lived here for just about 17 years. Picked up my DR last spring after being off my own bike for just about 20 years. Have ridden friends bikes of various models but could never shake the "need" to be able to go offroad and get muddy or just explore a 2 track. Looking forward to making down to the southern and eastern part of the state next summer and yes still riding in the cold. I need to get a cover however because the frost on it in the am is no fun. I work 3rd shift and ride it most nights to commute to work. Thanks again for the warm welcome!

Thanks a bunch! Toledo sucks for decent roads and no gravel roads either! I am planning some weekend rides on down to the southern and eastern part of the state in the spring and summer of next year. Gotta get some tires and wanna get some high rise bars before I go on a longer trip. I have a buddy from somewhere down there and he says I'll love it. I can't enough of the twist and turning roads. I have to ride back up into Michigan where I used to live for the twisties. With the colder temps setting in, I'm just staying close to home for now......