Installed new rearsets.

vf1000ride

Finally got the next step done on my bike. Installed a set of new rearsets from CycleCat.com, and finished it off with the pipe hangers from Jcpakbikes. I am really liking how this has transformed the bike. It looks like it has moved the pegs up and back about 2 inches.

IMG_0926.jpg

IMG_0933.jpg

IMG_0944.jpg

IMG_0954.jpg

Can't wait to do a longer ride and see how it feels. The GP shift is going to take a little getting used to, that's for sure. There are a few more pictures that I have uploaded to photobucket rearsets pictures by vf1000ride - Photobucket

Oh, and here is what the old rearsets looked like. The affectionately named, big ugly triangles. :D

IMG_8114.jpg

Edited by vf1000ride

Nice upgrades, looks like you've added quite a bit of other quality equip to the bike - sharp ride

Yep, it's a long list of billet bling and parts from several different model bikes. There are still a few things to do yet over the winter like some powder coating and some suspension work. I still ride it though, I'm at around 21k miles so far with no intention of making it a garage queen. :cool: Heck I had it out today for a 30 minute ride around a couple of the local roads to see how the peg position felt.

So far I have the following stuff done to it.

Clip-ons, bars and rearsets from CycleCat.

Tail lights and exhaust hangers from Jcpackbikes.

Bitubo steering damper from WaspWorks

Traxxion Dynamics fork internals

Pazzo levers

Rizoma fluid cups and mount arms

Evoluzione clutch slave

Joker Machine mirrors

TPO Beast velocity stack intakes with K&N pod filters.

Hella supertone horn

Fren Tubo Oil cooler lines are from a Hypermotard

Termignoni race exhaust with performance ecu and powercommander

Spiegler stainless brake lines

Clearwater voltage sentry

Shorai battery relocated under the seat

Then there is all the little things I have done to it that are either truly custom or most people would never see. Like rerouting a ton of the factory wiring. Repainted the entire motor black, powdercoated the triple clamps, changed the gauges from white faced to black faced. Put spacer blocks under the gauges to change the angle they sit at. The main power and grounds from the battery got upsized to 4gauge. Relocated the voltage regulator. Ceramic coated the entire exhaust system. It feels like I haven't been able to leave well enough alone.:rolleyes: