Firearm and motorcycle tees and hoodies

Goldie

I wanted to offer some shirts for sale here to the OR community. These are prints that I have done for myself and a few others over the last few months and had positive feedback. Some of them are originals, some are just manufacturer logos, but they represent some of my favorite prints, logos, and brands.

All of the shirts will be black with white ink with the exception of the HK, which would obviously be red. I will just presale these until 11/30 and then print them at the beginning of December.

If you are interested in any of the shirts, send me an email and I will send out an invoice via Paypal. I’ll collect payment and ship ‘em out at the beginning of December or can meet you locally here in Columbus.

Details

Cost:

Tshirt - $10.00 Each or 6 for $50

Hoodie - $20.00 Each

Sizes:

S – 5XL

Shirt:

Anvil Ring Spun – Super soft and the same shirt the recent Ohio Riders shirts were printed

Hoodie:

Tultex cotton/poly blend – Quality hoodie at a good price

Shipping:

$4.00 within the continental US

Pictures

Exploded diagram AK-47

AKT2.jpg

AKT1.jpg

AKH2.jpg

Exploded diagram Glock

Glock2.jpg

Glock1.jpg

Beatles Revolver Reloaded

Revolver2.jpg

Revolver1.jpg

Horex

Horex2.jpg

Horex1.jpg

Royal Enfield

RE3.jpg

RE1.jpg

HK

HK2.jpg

HK1.jpg

The Motorcycle Workshop

TMW2.jpg

TMW1.jpg

Steve - yeah, I can do any of them on a hoodie

Sniper - sorry amigo, I've got the artwork ready as is, no edits right now.

Jbot - I absolutely will. I am working on a few things regarding a tshirt biz and already plan to become a sponsor. Im hoping to work with Ben on some other orders like the last. And I know I need to be cautious regarding the logos, so I figured I would just offer them there and not on the open market. I'm not interested in a lawsuit.