Saturday 11/10 NEO Season Closer

Hailwood

Sorry to mess up your Saturday ride Jerry, hope u can still go out and ride tomorrow, beautiful couple of days. Have safe ride guys, wish I could have made it.

No worries Doc. Had good time yesterday. The 18 year old :555:in me is mad cause the old man won't give him the keys:hellno:

Back home after ~270 miles in some excellent weather.

Was a little cool and damp at the beginning, but turned out to be a perfect day to get a ride in. 555 was in decent shape, and other than the most Amish buggies I've ever seen on 241, the traffic was light and the riding was good.

Thanks to everyone who made it out. If we don't get any more good weekends, hopefully this can help hold us over until Spring.

Just back in...had to run to Mansfield...lil' phone is dead so won't be online...postings etc until find replacement...borrowing someone's laptop and at a WiFi hot spot.

Thanks for putting ride together. Nice day...good to meet folks...had a good time. Charging camera battery...will see what I got if anything. Didn't get any pics of the OU girl though...sorry.

Going out again tomorrow. Mtg. at Bob Evans in Coshocton at 11AM. No definite route...just out.

Thanks again.