Black Friday 2012 Ads

Casper

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will admit the deals aren't nearly what they were 10 years ago and it's a big made up holiday anymore. Thus the lines being 10x what they used to be and the deals being 1/10 of what they used to be. But I'm in dire need of a washer dryer set and that's the only reason I'm considering going to sears this year. I haven't been in three years and disappointed the two years before that.

Just drove by Polaris Mall at 7am, not dead now, I wouldn't go near that place now. Also Best Buy in Lancaster had people camping out yesterday mid day that had been there since Wednesday night, tent and everything.

People are just so dumb anymore.

I participated on two items.. I actually couldn't sleep for shit, and rolled over and it was 3:40 AM.. I said.. What the hell.. Drove to sears and got the c3 lithium drill driver for $49.. Got one for me and my neighbor.. Then drove to wally world and got my wife the canon t3 camera... Overall.. I actually had fun cause I couldn't sleep and sears was dead at opening (local sears by my house not one attached to a mall) and wallyworld had been open since 10 so the craziness was done.

well then you'll need to get the aphrodisiac oil blend

I think this is the same stuff they use in Ducati's. Those bikes get the babes.

I did order on-line a Dewalt 18 volt drill with 2 batteries, free shipping from Lowes for $99. So I really did not have to leave the house to shop.

I participated on two items.. I actually couldn't sleep for shit, and rolled over and it was 3:40 AM.. I said.. What the hell.. Drove to sears and got the c3 lithium drill driver for $49.. Got one for me and my neighbor.. Then drove to wally world and got my wife the canon t3 camera... Overall.. I actually had fun cause I couldn't sleep and sears was dead at opening (local sears by my house not one attached to a mall) and wallyworld had been open since 10 so the craziness was done.

340 aint black friday, thats just nocturnal sh*t.

I picked up a xbox kinect bundle for $199 ...two 32" tvs for $147each.. a wifi bluray player for $69 couple xbox games for $35, all with free shipping from target.com at 3am yesterday morning while I was bored at work...all of witch sold out by 7am. With that and a lap top I picked up from micro center for $249 a month ago and couple other things we already bought christmas shopping for my kiddos is. DONE!..oh yea and some papasn chairs for their rooms.

why oh why aren't there any weber summit stainless grills on sale?

I like where you're going with that man. I need to pick up a natural gas grill or dual fuel with conversion for the house. I figure I have an outside hookup for natural so might as well rock it out.

Plus you need that grill for when I bring all the dogs up there for the meet.