new toy

snot

Figured we'd start cheap and see how we like a tactical toy. Not too hateful a price all in all. Weapon $669 plus the RedDot and 100 rds of food for it. I would eventually like to get a long range rifle in .223 as an acompaniment piece to share ammo with the AR.

Anyone ever hear of JRC? Just Right Carbines? The sales guy had a .40cal version ( could share food with our pistols ) of their AR and seemed well built with an all aluminum upper/lower, ambidextrous charging handle AND double sided eject port so you could swap it to LH use. Came with a quadrail too. Optics Ready flattop at $550ish? He couldn't elaborate on their quality, but appeared well made for the money. Just curious if anyone had experience with them

If that thing shoots anything like it's military counterpart it is VERY accurate, almost no recoil and shoots long distance targets like they were 50ft, even if you were just using the iron site(which I prefer to the laser) . I miss playing with those things now lol. If you take it to an indoor range like the one up by your house(vandallia) you probably won't have as much fun with it as you can't unleash its full potential due to limited distance.