Ride Sunday 11.11

20thGix

Small group from the Troy area will be leaving the Meijer gas station @12:00-12:15pm heading down to the Ceaser's Creek area. Round trip back to Troy will be about 4.5 to 5hrs (YMMV). If (cough cough NinjaNick) you want to meet us farther south we can stop by the Circle K on the corner of Orchard Ln. and 35E in Xenia between 12:45 and 1:00ish.

• Upvote 1

Alright I'm in too. But here is the catch, I need phone calls starting about 10:30 am. If you've got my number home and cell blow them up. Otherwise I will sleep through this.

You sleep through phone calls too! If you miss it you can ride with me and the guys from work. They're talking about riding today.

Alright I'm in too. But here is the catch, I need phone calls starting about 10:30 am. If you've got my number home and cell blow them up. Otherwise I will sleep through this.

Here in an hour or so, I'm blowin up his phone like robo calls on election day eve!