My new want

QuikAccord

I wanna get one of the new 636's damn those things are sexy as hell

they finally went back to being a 636?!?!? This pleases me if its true!

meh the new 600RR is just ok, I'm probably one of the few who aren't the biggest fan of the wheels. I don't hate them but I don't love them

\We haven't seen a truly new bike from any of the manufacturers for five years or so, now.

Kawasaki is the best so they always have new shit. You must not be thinking of the top brand, that's why you think that. I can think of 2 new bikes (300, 636) and a revamped zx14. :)

Kawasaki has tried a few newish tweaks here and there, but I've not seen anything truly new from them any more than the other manufacturers. I'm talking about a generational evolution, like between the 03-05 and 06+ R6s.

I bought the 2003 636 brand new back then and loved every second of it. If I wasn't so warped and think the 600s are underpowered then I would love one again. The 636 was perfection to me. :woo:

Looks...I thought the older R1s were amazing in the cosmetic department. Now...blah.