Annual After Thanksgiving Drinking

Casper

Just the same as year's past. Mike's Grill. 9p-ish until they throw us out. Cash only. Yadda yadda.

Mike's Grill

724 North High Street

Columbus, OH

(614) 291-9441

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=mike%27s+grill+columbus,+ohio&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=46.764446,79.013672&ie=UTF8&hq=mike%27s+grill&hnear=Columbus,+Franklin,+Ohio&z=14&iwloc=A

Call me if you get lost or whatever. If you don't have my number, PM me.

This isn't an OR thing FYI. It's something a few of my friends and I have been doing for ten years or so. It's an open invite type of thing. The more the merrier.

https://www.facebook.com/events/487501704606346/

Just an FYI Ben I saw Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Stout at my local brew shop which Ive never seen before. If your interested Ill pick it up for you. If I remember your a fan of KBB and stouts.

Delicious! Will your place let you have more than two?

i work at 6am black friday. i'm literally having dinner with my family tomorrow, saying love you gotta go bye right afterwards, driving home and going to bed so i can work the worse shift of my life.

My wife has to work from 3a until 3p. Every year it gets earlier. Retail sucks.

MJ, be there. It's always fun.

Or... Or... And I'm just thinking out loud here... Do this... BEFORE black Friday shopping...

Logistics ben!! I black friday shop in mansfield or sandusky because they are less crazy there, and there are less people, and because I have someone to go with then. If I go in cbus, I'm on my own. ALSO, if i go drunk, i might slap a bitch.... i'm normally the one observing the crazy, not really being the crazy (in my mind at least). ;)