wrecked bike

Exarch

So I go up to my dads house to put on my new kickstand and ride today just to find out he wrecked my bike... I told him not to ride my fucking bike, but he thinks it's a big fucking jole and does it anyhow. He has his own damn bike he needs to be riding, if he don't like it he needs to buy his ass a better bike instead of fucking around on my bike just so he can show off infront of other people, as usual. Not my fault he wanted a small ass bike and doesn't like it. I've rode my bike twice now once to his house and once to work.

Ride your own fucking ride

He smashed the mirror after colliding with the car, that was it, but I'm still pissed about it. He didn't even tell me about it till I went up to get the bike. That shit pisses me of... He got a new mirror for.it but.I told him to.send that shit.back and get.me.the integrated mirrors I want. I also want him to get.the bike.checked out for any unseen damage, I guess its.nothing too.bad, but. im. Pretty pissed about it.

Sorry im pretty tipsy., I know there are alot of.eperiods,, It was taking forever deleting thsm all.

He smashed the mirror after colliding with the car, that was it, but I'm still pissed about it. He didn't even tell me about it till I went up to get the bike. That shit pisses me of... He got a new mirror for.it but.I told him to.send that shit.back and get.me.the integrated mirrors I want. I also want him to get.the bike.checked out for any unseen damage, I guess its.nothing too.bad, but. im. Pretty pissed about it.

Sorry im pretty tipsy., I know there are alot of.eperiods,, It was taking forever deleting thsm all.

Quoted for funnies. Apparently smashing a side mirror counts as a wrecked bike now.

That blows. It reminds me...

Several years ago when I was at my parents house helping them with a few things, I took my dad's car to the hardware store to pick up a few items for what we were doing. About 20 mins later I get there and my FJR was lying on it's side in the driveway! I'm anal about keeping my stuff nice so I immediately got pissed. I walk around the back of the house and my dad was there running the saw. I asked him what happened and he asked what I was referring to? I said "Why the hell is my bike lying on it's side?"

He replied, "Oh that, I tried to move it so I wouldn't hit it when I moved the truck it fell over and it was too heavy to pick up." (my dad at the time was late 60's with the onset of Parkinson's). I couldn't help but laugh because he was so nonchalant about it and genuinely didn't see the issue with it. To him, it just needed to be set upright and all would be well. It scraped the hell out of my side case, mirror and bar-end but was otherwise ok. I figured it's gonna get scratched at some point anyway. I have admit, that bike was heavy.

• Upvote 1

Nothing I own, or ever will own will be more important than my dad...and that's all I'll add to this worthless, piece of shit(typical of Exarch) thread.

Word......my Dad means everything to me, and he knows better than to mess with my guns or bikes. ;)

Nothing I own, or ever will own will be more important than my dad...and that's all I'll add to this worthless, piece of shit(typical of Exarch) thread.

I generally disagree with most of what you say...but ill agree with this.

Anyway he bought you a mirror who gives a fuck about your integrated mirrors you fuck stick.

• Upvote 1