5x10 Motorcycle & Utility Trailer

CephasGT

I might have to reconsider. Thanks. :)
yea my Tahoe usually gets 18 to 19 mpg on the freeway. When i brought my 7x14 v-nose trailer home EMPTY i only got 10 to 11 mpgs. With 4 bikes and 4 dudes going to the gap this year i was only getting 7 to 9mpgs(depends on the hills). Couple trips i made to wayne sticking to 2 lanes(not the freeway) keeping it under 60mph i could still get 14mpgs loaded(2quads, fire wood, camping gear). I just bought a 6.5x14 open tandem axle trailer and got 15 to 16 mpgs on the freeway on the way home(unloaded). And 95% of my trailer use is freeway so fuel mileage is huge for me, plus you can do so much more with sa open trailer. Enclosed is nice to keep you shit clean and dry but not worth extra cash and hassle to maintain in my opinion.
  • Upvote 1

yea my Tahoe usually gets 18 to 19 mpg on the freeway. When i brought my 7x14 v-nose trailer home EMPTY i only got 10 to 11 mpgs. With 4 bikes and 4 dudes going to the gap this year i was only getting 7 to 9mpgs(depends on the hills). Couple trips i made to wayne sticking to 2 lanes(not the freeway) keeping it under 60mph i could still get 14mpgs loaded(2quads, fire wood, camping gear). I just bought a 6.5x14 open tandem axle trailer and got 15 to 16 mpgs on the freeway on the way home(unloaded). And 95% of my trailer use is freeway so fuel mileage is huge for me, plus you can do so much more with sa open trailer. Enclosed is nice to keep you shit clean and dry but not worth extra cash and hassle to maintain in my opinion.

I have 2 open trailers the reason I want an enclosed one is for my cbr. I wouldn't need a trailer that big. I would use it to trailer my cbr to Ohio to keep it clean since It got rained on almost the whole trip up there. I try my hardest to keep it out of the weather.

I have 2 open trailers the reason I want an enclosed one is for my cbr. I wouldn't need a trailer that big. I would use it to trailer my cbr to Ohio to keep it clean since It got rained on almost the whole trip up there. I try my hardest to keep it out of the weather.

I pulled a 5x8 enclosed years ago with a explorer and it sucked the gas too, but that piece of shit got crappy milage to begin with

I pulled a 5x8 enclosed years ago with a explorer and it sucked the gas too, but that piece of shit got crappy milage to begin with

I use a 5x7 trailer with my Titan suprisingly depending on what bike(cbr) is on the trailer my gas milage is not affected by much.

• 2 weeks later...