Gear and other items for sale

Hoblick

Spidi NL5 riding pants

SOLD

Teknic Chicane Textile

size 42

worn this past year, maybe a total of 10 times

OUTER SHELL

600D Cordura & Dobby outer shell construction for lightweight & maximum durability.

CONSTRUCTION

Powerskin Waterproof – Windproof – Breathable system Provides maximum comfort & protection. Tested to both American & International standards this system delivers a 3,000mmH2O/min & Breathable 3,000g/m2/24hr rating all backed by a Lifetime waterproof Guarantee.

Knox® Lite CE Approved armor in shoulders & elbows plus an Armorshield Spine guard for proven performance & protection.

Advanced Armor Pockets provide a system to secure armor directly into the outer shell of the garment.

Airflow ventilation systems / exhaust, for maximum cooling effect. Rear vent adjustment system keeps rear open to prevent back of jacket from billowing.

ADDITIONAL FEATURES

3M Reflection for added conspicuity.

YKK waterproof zippers.

3M Reflection for added conspicuity.

Reinforced bar tack stitching in all critical stress points.

Bicep & forearm snap for easy adjustment

8” connector zip & belt loop connector.

chicane_text_jkt-red_1.png

retail $199.99

your super awesome price $100

Tekinic Thunder Waterproof Gloves

SOLD

NEW Suomy Vandal Tattoo helmet

SOLD

New Racer Multi Top Gloves, Black XL Retail $189.99

multitop_new.347230931_std.jpg

sale price $95.00

New Racer Speed Top Gloves, Black LG Retail $159.99

SPEED_TOP_BK.74144428_std.jpg

sale price $70.00

Scorpion Stainless and Carbon Slip On muffler

SOLD

ill add to this list as i come across stuff

Edited by Hoblick

I want those multi top gloves. Any idea how they compare in size to astars? I have some GP tech's in size Large and they are just a tad on the small side. Length of the fingers is ok, but I struggle to get my hands in them and they are a little tight on my wrists. If these aren't huge for XL's I think I'd probably get them.

I want those multi top gloves. Any idea how they compare in size to astars? I have some GP tech's in size Large and they are just a tad on the small side. Length of the fingers is ok, but I struggle to get my hands in them and they are a little tight on my wrists. If these aren't huge for XL's I think I'd probably get them.

i wear an XL in GP Techs

the XL Multi Top will fit my hand pretty well.

i wear a XL in a Racer Sicuro and R-Safe

but i wear a L in my normal Racer short sport gloves.

the Multitop fits kind of in between. the full gauntlet race gloves are a little tighter fit cause of the armor, and the short sport are non gauntlet and have less armor. the multi top is a full gauntlet but have less armor than the full blown race gloves.

so like i said its an inbetween fit. should fit you well though