School shooting in Connecticut

Scruit

There always has been evil in the world which preys upon the blameless.

It is up to the caregivers of the world to pull these live back together, and for the Law enforcement to try to work within a flawed system to try to protect the innocent.

I know there is a special place in hell for perpetrators like this, and I know that an eternity of suffering will not be enough for the crimes committed.

Thoughts and Prayers, to those who are suffering.

• Upvote 1

Lastest update I've found from a conneticut site, 29 dead, 22 of which are children. Just one shooter, who is dead, and they found the body of what they think is his mother at his house.
link?

right sorry http://www.ctpost.com/news/article/Source-29-dead-including-22-children-in-Newtown-4118505.php

Tweet:

The News-Times ‏@NewsTimes Reporter Anne Amato in Newtown says police have swarmed St. Rose of Lima Church on Church Hill Road. Police not letting her near church.

Wouldn't be the first event that had multiple sites. My God, how bad can this get?

please don't ever ask that. evil knows no bounds.

Fringe news is saying this is his FaceBook page:

http://www.facebook.com/rlanza?ref=ts&fref=ts

edit: Fringe news is wrong, this is his older brother Ryan.

No FaceBook found for the younger brother Adam.

And yes, they are saying they found his Mother dead.

edit: Ryan Lanza, 24, brother of gunman Adam Lanza, 20, tells authorities that his younger brother is autistic, or has Asperger syndrome and a "personality disorder."

Edited by ReconRat

The news is as confused by reports as everyone else.

One source saying children not shot but injured by flying glass.

It does appear to be clear that the teachers/staff were caught in one room for an administrator's meeting.

I looked up some numbers. Although it's high in the US compared to the rest of North and South America, Europe is nearly as high as the Americas, and Asia is higher in number of incidents. Oceania is the highest, but not sure what all countries that would be. (Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, etc)

To be fair, the records for Europe go back many more years. But to point out the obvious, those records go back to before there were firearms. Crazy people are an on going factor in society. The question would be, why do we have an excess of them here in the USA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers