School shooting in Connecticut

Scruit

Wow, absolutely tragic. It's bad enough when adults are targeted but little kids??? Those that prey on children and animals (I'm not talking hunters here) are the scum of the Earth. It makes me sick yet angry. There are some fucked up people in the world and there's a special place in hell for them (if you believe in that sort of thing).

No. It's not isaac's school. I'm sorry for not being clear. Isaac is in New Hampshire and I can't go get him. I just want to be sure he's alright' date=' which I'm sure he is. I'm just geeking out because he's up there and I can't protect him.

I should have not posted anything. I apologize.[/quote']

No apology needed anybody who is a parent is freaking out.

There always has been evil in the world which preys upon the blameless.

It is up to the caregivers of the world to pull these live back together, and for the Law enforcement to try to work within a flawed system to try to protect the innocent.

I know there is a special place in hell for perpetrators like this, and I know that an eternity of suffering will not be enough for the crimes committed.

Thoughts and Prayers, to those who are suffering.

Summed up my thoughts pretty well, and I just found out about all this......and am feeling allot of different emotions right now. Just can't understand how a human being can be capable of something like this "no matter how they went about doing it", how can any human being do this? :(

Summed up my thoughts pretty well, and I just found out about all this......and am feeling allot of different emotions right now. Just can't understand how a human being can be capable of something like this "no matter how they went about doing it", how can any human being do this? :(

You can't understand this because you think like most rational humans. These kind of actions are performed by monsters. You cannot think of them in any other term.

I will user the term monster, since the English language (and decorum) prevents me from ACTUALLY describing them....

The Associated Press is reporting the Connecticut elementary school shooting suspect has been identified as Adam Lanza, 20.

Initial reports indicated the shooter was 24-year-old Ryan Lanza, however the Associated Press confirmed Friday afternoon the shooter is Adam Lanza, Ryan Lanza’s brother.

I think it's going to turn out that Adam was mentally disabled with Aspergers syndrome (a form of autism). Not sure where ok and where not, but many states consider that a reason not to issue permit. Apparently it also prevents entry into the military.

edit: oh great. News is saying his girlfriend and another friend are missing in New Jersey.

edit: so far never happened. Nothing was found anywhere in New Jersey related.

Edited by ReconRat

As someone who closely deals with mental illness, I hope hope hope some awareness and good can come from this instead of blaming guns

Unfortunately, despite so many of these tragedies having had a mental illness associated with them in just the past year alone, I'm afraid it will only be the guns that will receive the MSM's attention (and Obama who has already mentioned it in his "teary" acknowledgement earlier).

I'm afraid it will only be the guns that will receive the MSM's attention (and Obama who has already mentioned it in his "teary" acknowledgement earlier).

QFT...maybe they'll ban cars next time someone mows down a crowd in one and everyone will be forced to ride motorcylces & bikes ;)

I can't even think how a person would be so pissed off or bent on rage that they would even think about harming children.

Maybe, something along the lines of knocking down a mailbox or something, but really, little kids? WTF?

On a side note, my wife is on a few scrapbooking message boards, and some posts from the ladies "blaming the gun" are almost, well, just wow.

Thoughts and prayers to the victims and families of those invovled.

I'm sure he's fine. I just had a slight lapse from lucidity. He's a few hours away from there. I am more concerned about his emotional well being. I can't hold him and what if he needs me to? That's what I'm worried about.

A lapse you are more than entitled to. Hope you get your arms around him very soon, Pauly.

I simply cannot fathom the depths the human mind must reach in order to execute something of this nature. I am sickened and heartbroken beyond words for those parents and classmates. When a school is not one of the safest places a child can be, then we have truly degraded as a race exponentially. I have prayed throughout the day for the loved ones of those lost, and been smotheringly affectionate with my two tonight. Some things that I thought mattered when I got out of bed this morning clearly don't matter as much now. Godspeed to the souls of our lost children today.

Edited by RVTPilot