Christmas Parties

Brownsfan1

Not much funny stuff happens at our xmas party but last year a bunch of us drank too much and passed out after going home around 4pm (started at 12) and one guy passed out in a movie theater with his girlfriend. I fell asleep at 430pm and didn't wake up until 830am the next morning which pissed my fiancée off since we were supposed to Christmas shop. Another guy also drank a lot and started telling everyone, including the owner, how he was arrested in the past for robbery with a gun or something along those lines. That was a little awkward. One guy the year before also poured alcohol on the floor and lit it on fire in front of everyone, but it was cement flooring so it didnt do much. There were a few good stories but I don't remember much more than that.

Edited by nautical1

Not a Christmas story but a damn funny story was told today at work! This guy while in his 20's drove from Troy to screw the known whore in Tipp City who was in her 40's lives on corner of 2nd St and? Anyways while they were working up to it he said her kids were only 5ft away and freaked him out, kept asking to go to another room, she said no and then told him he's gonna be their new daddy which freaked him out more. After sex they went into her bedroom to lay down. He got up and she got stern with him asking where he's going, he said bathroom. He opened bathroom door hit light and fan then bolted out the house. On his way out he stole her Virginia slims. He's outside naked trying to get in his car and forgot its locked. He's digging through the clothes he grabbed to find keys and as he's doing it a car pulls around the corner and sees him.

Here 10 years later his story is still being told and whoever was in that car is probably telling the story of the naked man in town trying to get in his car.

Edited by slingingchic

The most epic was about ten years ago we were at a sports bar in the same strip mall as Cheeks Caberet, you locals know the place. We got warned when the first couple got caught in the mens room, then another hookup got busted in the ladies room. Then the cops show up while some of the boys are over in the corner doing body shots off the topless shop whore. Ahh good times. Funny side note, our douche bag purchasing manager lived right next door to the owners of the place. This years is next Friday at the Whiskey Barrel in Springboro. should be a good time.

I went to my womans christmas party on friday it was fun until boss got really drunk and wouldn't stop hitting on me. This made for yet another awkward christmas party that I attended.:nono: Anyway,with that being said the woman has been pissed at me all weekend and I did nothing wrong.:wtf: Her and her boss have not been getting along well and I think that this is the icing on the cake. Sad thing is that her bosses husband (who was not there) and I are friends. I've talked to him on sat and we are all good we chalked it up to drunken stupidity. I just hope the women can get over it.