I may have Space Herpies

Gump

Thanks for all the input. I'm going to therapy in a bit, I'm gonna wait till about half way thru and tell them I didn't know you could catch shingles from a gym and resume itching like crazy.. Photobucket's down or something I'll put up pics later. They're not that dramatic. The spots on the sholders are basically in identical spots as if i'm being mapped out. The itching on the forearms and legs is along the shins and knee, and parts of the forerm where the bone(ulna) is closest to the skin. I'll get some junk pics if it starts itching and swells up really big.:D

The raised bumps faded away by the time I went to Therapy. Noticing the bumps come and go at random within 2-4 hours. The itching moves around but I can't identify any bumps near the itch although the bumps itch.. This morning the tops of my wrists/hand, not the fingers, are itching pretty bad and the right knee again but not as bad as the hands and I don't see any new bumps. It's hit ankles, knees, elbows, shoulders, and now hands, What's next will be intersting.

Here's pics from yesterday. You can't tell much. The knee looks like hell, it's as if the thigh muscle died and fell on top of the knee. They said it's wierd but should get better. It's not redish like that this morning.

I did think spider bite the first day because of the bite/bump at the top of the ankle and I didn't have pant legs over my muck boots. Never saw an actual spider. I'm going to skip the hives pill this morning and see if there's a difference.

IMG_2603_zpsf0097afe.jpg

leftshoulder_zps68019a7a.jpg

rightshoulder_zpsa5efa35f.jpg

photo2_zps8cb13f90.jpg

photo1-2_zps84057fa3.jpg

Edited by Gump

Maybe it is delayed symptoms for trying to sleep with ohio's #6 top slutty boxers' equally as slutty friend at IMS last year

I find this to be a legit cause of your symptoms. good job krystyn, i liken you to dr. house.

• Upvote 1

That looks interesting. Does it happen more when you are at rest or when you are moving around or does it matter?

? The hand itching went away after two hours this morning when sitting but then started itching slightly again when walking around...

Maybe it is delayed symptoms for trying to sleep with ohio's #6 top slutty boxers' equally as slutty friend at IMS last year
I find this to be a legit cause of your symptoms. good job krystyn, i liken you to dr. house.

:lol:Hey now...I'll have you know her first words to me were, Hello, I'm not sleeping with you. I didn't try to? I was used as a cockblock the rest of the night.:D

Rep for Ice Pirates! :)
I dont know if this is still going on with you but I found out about something this morning and thought of you. Look into something called chillblains.

Thanks. I read that and I don't know. My feet and hands stay warm. It's faded away since the day it was on the hands' date=' the next day was very minimal. I sometimes shiver uncontrollably when waking up, even though it's not really cold, it's like a frost bite feeling in my hands and legs, but that's something unrelated to the itching.

I vote space herpe.

Ice+pirates.jpg

Ice Pirates...Great movie.

Edited by Gump