March 16th 2013 meet

snot

March 16th 2013 meet: how many you bringing?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. March 16th 2013 meet: how many you bringing?

• 4+

Ok won't be going now, brandon said they can't stay long and I've got a few thing to take care of that popped up today. So have fun ya'll...Brandon said its all Karls fault....:lol:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Lol you dick hahaha

Hey sorry I'm not gonna make it. I decided at the last min to go to Nashville for the weekend. Needed some time away from the cold. Ill see if I can make it there some other weekend and grab dinner or lunch again with you guys.

Good to see all the familiars again, and nice to meet some new folks too. Glad those that came could make it out and will hopefully see those that couldn't make it tonight at the Epic ride. Had a good time, didn't drink too much, and thanx for the bottle of good stuff Rollnhot!

Edit - a bit more tipsy than I thought :D I appreciate the drinks from hahafzr, Anden, and my wife.....now to sleep it off:lol:

Edited by Hellmutt

Nice seeing everyone again and meeting a few more.

Brown was again the only one to brave 2 wheels and on a holiday!

Its because i am far away and freeway is boring also karls fault his bike was broke and couldnt ride with me hahaha:D