Bathroom Etiquette

madcat6183

So glad I work from home, and mostly get to shit at home.

i try to leave that at work, if possible - no sense stinkin' up the house if it can be avoided.

"...a working man washes his hands *before* he pees..." -Max Power, iirc.

Don't be grossed out... Just think if it this way: if she's willing to let things out through her anus in front of you, she'll probably let things in through her anus too.

That rhymed, I'm a rapper now.

Don't be grossed out... Just think if it this way: if she's willing to let things out through her anus in front of you, she'll probably let things in through her anus too.

That rhymed, I'm a rapper now.

But, but.. I don't even want that either!

I was talking about farts but if you like the Cleveland steamer or the hot Carl, more power to yer

See, I'm still a rapper

Wait, are you saying you don't want butt sex? Rapping ovar, srsly mode on

I was talking about farts but if you like the Cleveland steamer or the hot Carl, more power to yer

See, I'm still a rapper

Hell no. I don't want it coming out as a poopstick. :wtf:

There's a jackass here who likes to joke around with new people on the floor and will walk right up to the urinal next to you and go "hey that's a really nice watch" or some equivalent awkward greeting. I don't want to talk to you, I just came here to piss. when someone tries to talk to me I just remain silent and finish my business.

Next time close your eyes and start moaning.

• Upvote 1

See, I'm still a rapper

Yeah dude, my wife doesnt fart yet, but I am sure when prego she will, then game over.

I was the GM at a large truckstop that used to close (yes we actually closed the doors for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day) so we offered OT to anyone who wanted it. Deal was, part of the assignment was to clean. The women's head (toilet) was always the filthiest. Nasty grotty filth everywhere, worse than the men's head. And talk about gross shit written on the stall walls, the women had the mean beat hands down in all terms of filthiness.

Talking while taking a leak isn't as bad if the conversation started outside the bathroom. If you must greet someone then wait until you're both washing your hands, never at the urinal.

When I take a dump I intentionally hide my ID badge (clipped to my belt) by tucking it into my back pocket so that people don't see it hanging down below the cubicle wall. Too many people have seen it then started up a conversation while I'm trying to pinch a loaf.

Bathroom sounds don't bother me, per se, but I prefer it if there is some background noise like a fan, music or something else so you don't get that "They're listening to me poop" feeling, nor do you get "silent feet" (people who sit in the cubicle but will no take their dump until they are alone in the bathroom. Two sets of silent feet = stalemate than can last for days.