my new ride...detailers please look

oldschoolsdime92

Yep... and the Ford Lightning is so awesome that my SnapOn dealer keeps a "holy shit' date=' a spark plug blew right out of my cylinder head" repair kit on his truck at all times.

The Ridgeline isn't my idea of a truck, but it's a good compromise if you don't need 6-8' of wasted space following you most of the time. AWD is good for pavement driving and the MPGs aren't too bad, either. This rig will suit Brandt just right.

It's no Outback 3.6 L.L.Bean Edition, but we can't all be rollin' nerdy.[/quote']

+1 rep!!:D

This is the only vehicle ive ever owned that was "non-american" and oddly enough, the origin of engine and trans is USA and assembled in alabama, and only 15% of the parts came from japan. I'm not sure what the percentages are on chevrolet, but I have a feeling they are much different, and most of it coming from mexico

Edited by oldschoolsdime92

Meguiar's #09 Swirl Remover 16Oz.:Amazon:Automotive

Would somthing like this take care of it?

If not, where do I start? I can't find any reputable detailers in my area...

I've tried that stuff and didn't work too great. Honestly, check out the Zaino Bros website. It is expensive but the shit works wonders!