FS/T front triple tree stand/rear stand

Exarch

I'm looking to sell my front triple tree stand(with extra hardware) and rear stand. They were hoblicks old stands I bought and I only used the rear twice didn't use the front. I'm just looking for a rear stand that will fit my f4i or $60 obo.

I'll have to post pics up later as I have none, I'll copy/paste exactly what they are when I get time to scroll through old posts. The rear does fit my dads ninja 500 and did fit my ninja 250 just fine.

I have a front tripple tree lift stand with an assortment of pins $35

And LP rear paddle stand $25
Edited by Exarch

It's a tad too small. The only way to make it fit is if I could buy spool sliders, but I'm not gunna drill/weld my swingarm since they dont make aftermarket spools for the f4i. I haven't messed with the front stand though and probably never will.

It's a tad too small. The only way to make it fit is if I could buy spool sliders, but I'm not gunna drill/weld my swingarm since they dont make aftermarket spools for the f4i. I haven't messed with the front stand though and probably never will.

You know there's a guy in this thread that is known for his welding skills. He could possibly help you out if you ask him nicely. Spools are way more stable than the paddle type stands in my opinion.

Ill buy the stands

Pm sent

You don't need to drill the swing arm. You can weld round stock to the bottom of the swing arm and then thread that for M8x1.25mm spools.

Or... just buy different stands. :)

Ya weld or drill, not gunna fuck with my swingarm since you can't buy spools for the f4i. I'd rather just buy a new stand.

Just because those are Honda doesn't mean they will fit an f4i. There isn't a place for them without mods for the f4i, if there was I would have already ordered them as that was one of the first upgrades I was wanting.