Military Discounts offered by these nationwide companies...

Snapper33

I give you a B+ for effort, an A if you are not an Obama supporter and an A+ if you at some point attend one of our gatherings with proof of your claimed rank.

We've had a lot of frauds and liars here, one that makes claims like yours are the worst kind to find have been made up. We may be a bike forum but unlike other forums we are quit tight knit and have a strong resect for our military and our guns.

OK, I get an A in the sense that I voted otherwise, but as a Soldier I have to support all lawful orders by the CIC; you know this. And if you work at Delta Epsilon Guns let me know and I'll show up in uniform with ID in hand and get your A+, I'm above-board and not infallable. I learned, I didn't run away.

OK, I get an A in the sense that I voted otherwise, but as a Soldier I have to support all lawful orders by the CIC; you know this. And if you work at Delta Epsilon Guns let me know and I'll show up in uniform with ID in hand and get your A+, I'm above-board and not infallable. I learned, I didn't run away.

Respect given.

Every veterans day I buy lunch for every team member who is a veteran. Some years that's 0 or 1, some years it's 3 or 4.

I do it every year, not one of them *expects* it though. If anyone was to give me crap for NOT doing it one year because I'm short on money or because they're not on my team, then I'd tell them to kiss my hiney.

Military service does not entitle you to a lifetime of freebies and handouts. If some companies give a military discount then great. If they don't don't call them out.

• Upvote 1

Call me skeptical, I'm not sure I believe someone with an education along with the experience it takes to earn his rank would make such a tactical mistake as the OP did by coming here to throw shit without having a better lay of the land. At minimum he should have expected some shit to be flung back in his direction. His original behavior is below an E-6 let alone an O-6. I still don't get what he is trying to achieve here and if he is here in earnest suggest he stay away from the original flame war until he has earned enough trust that his contributions are of sufficient content to suggest he be taken seriously. Not that being serious here is the goal.

Having military experience doesn't shield you from being an asshole, much like being a faster rider doesn't shield you from being an asshole. You don't get to slide around here just because you have achieved something in one aspect of your life. Being in the military has been part many people’s life experiences here but it doesn't make their participation here more valuable. Having raced or being a fast rider does not make your participation here more valuable. Your experiences offer you the chance to positively contribute but they do not give you the high ground on valuable content. We talk about many subjects here and have people with experience in some capacity of those subjects that offer the rest of us knowledge or insight that makes us better informed people.

Or some such shit.

• Upvote 1

Call me skeptical, I'm not sure I believe someone with an education along with the experience it takes to earn his rank would make such a tactical mistake as the OP did by coming here to throw shit without having a better lay of the land.

His training and expertise focuses on blowing up bad guys. Not the internets.